Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Locked Up in Luck (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Locked Up in Luck
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Classy, sexy, and ever such the tease all at once. Lovely as always, MD....as only you can do. It's so wonderful to see you post here again, too.

And I have to say while I like all the pics in this preview set, the second pic showing the glimpse of your sole is amazing, and so damn sexy. Your sole looks so soft, and the curve of your heel is hot. Oh, and your pedicure...like glass.

Regards,
2swift

So, so many thanks mister bossman! We will have to get to chatting again soon! We must catch up! [Smile]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i knew u remembered me lol [Smile] how r u doing and im gonna post my new feet salute on foot picture wit title called 2011 feetastic feet salutes
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fantastic.. lovely composition.. awesome lighting... all to showcase your beauty. love this set. cute sexy shoes to adorn your peds (wifey loves them a lot too... and inquires on the comfort factor)

just a sweetly done work of art... as expected:D

RPM

p.s. i'm going back to enjoying the images.. since i'm sounding like i'm rambling...lol

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looks real good

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by horny_randy_the_vampire:
i knew u remembered me lol [Smile] how r u doing and im gonna post my new feet salute on foot picture wit title called 2011 feetastic feet salutes

Randy!! That picture is not new... I was showing my memory was good [Wink] LOL

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
fantastic.. lovely composition.. awesome lighting... all to showcase your beauty. love this set. cute sexy shoes to adorn your peds (wifey loves them a lot too... and inquires on the comfort factor)

just a sweetly done work of art... as expected:D

RPM

p.s. i'm going back to enjoying the images.. since i'm sounding like i'm rambling...lol

Thanks again RPM!! As for the comfort factor... I give these an 8 out of 10. They fit snug and comfy everywhere including the toe area but I can see the back of the ankles wearing a blister real quick [Smile]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Footmasterflex:
looks real good

thanks a lot

--------------------

-

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Goddess Elizabeth:
quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
Love the shoes matching the pedi!!!

Huge thanks and nice to meet you Barbie Gurl!
I have seen your updates over on http://canadianfootbabes.com ... GREAT SOLES!!

Nice to meet u too! Thanks for the compliment, I am in good company! Glad u check on the site! U have guest modelled I believe. Too bad we were not close enough to do a set together! Marcus would love it for canadian foot babes!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soupy
Board Regular
Member # 37874

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soupy   Author's Homepage   Email Soupy       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i usually dont care for green, but thats real nice
Posts: 45 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent post GE!

Loving that anklet, very apt! [Wink]

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Never gets old.

As always... thanks Spotlight [Smile]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
Nice to meet u too! Thanks for the compliment, I am in good company! Glad u check on the site! U have guest modelled I believe. Too bad we were not close enough to do a set together! Marcus would love it for canadian foot babes!

Ohhh that would be terrific!!
I have guest appeared on CFB.com, usually as a trade for a few hot ladies to guest on my site in return! [Smile] Marcus is an awesome webmaster to work with!

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
MD, your photography is very nice. You have a unique style that I like -- warm and soft...just like your feeties.

[Blush] Thanks B!

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Soupy:
i usually dont care for green, but thats real nice

I am glad I have you seeing it in a new light! [Smile]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by The foot fu**in master:
Excellent post GE!

Loving that anklet, very apt! [Wink]

FFM

Thank ya very much! I do so love the anklet too... I see it as rough and tumble... kinda like my personality [Wink] he he he

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links