Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Asian feet in the AM... (updated with "top" view, more or less)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Asian feet in the AM... (updated with "top" view, more or less)
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something occurred to me the other day, my girlfriends feet are at their best first thing in the morning... The color of her soles are at their most natural hue. The smell of her feet is just right, not what shoes she's been wearing or where's she's been walking all day, nor is it the smell of the soap she's just bathed with... It's all her, a very pleasant foot aroma. The texture is perfect as well, not puffy or swollen from walking about all day, not moist from the tropical heat, but slightly dry & very pliable, simply amazing to caress. The taste is also spot on, lightly salty from a slight amount of perspiration collected while she slept. I love'm & love waking up next to them!!! She's getting more and more open to images at any given time now. However, flash photography at 8AM while she's still trying to sleep... Probably gonna pass on that in the future. She was a bit irritated to say the least but was ready for a wake up romp shortly thereafter (I'm a HUGE fan of wake up sex... A great way to start the day) [Big Grin]

Thanks for looking [Cheers]

Asiafoot

-

-

-

[ February 27, 2011, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: asiafoot ]

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her soles every time!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Oscar, always apprciate your kind words & reply! [Cheers]

Asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, I don't think it matters when you take photos of them; they always look good!
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those soles look REALLY soft and smelly. :nod: [Hump]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Thanks again gents, were off to spend some time with her family so I'm sure to be a ghost around here for a few!

Thanks again for the comps & replies [Cheers]

Asiafoot

SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GREAT DESCRIPTION! GREAT FEET! [Drool]
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
darkmoonchild21
Board Regular
Member # 11746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for darkmoonchild21   Email darkmoonchild21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The soles are amazing and the artwork on the nails looks really beautiful... Do you think we can get a picture of them?
Posts: 25 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

quote:
Originally posted by darkmoonchild21:
the artwork on the nails looks really beautiful... Do you think we can get a picture of them?

Thanks for the comps my friend, appreciate it! She's already gone back to natural nails as we're visiting with her famliy. I do have some taken earlier... I'll post them soon.

Thanks again [Cheers]

Asiafoot

asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Thanks again for the replies, here's one more with a slightly better view of her pedicure. Again she's back to natural nails for now, hope to get her back in the salon in the near future [Wink]

Asiafoot [Cheers]

Oh, and this was shot after walking around all day, this is as dirty as she lets them get [Big Grin]
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links