Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Jessica from Feet of Philly!!! 20 Years Old - Size 6.5 feet - Wrinkled Sole Alert!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jessica from Feet of Philly!!! 20 Years Old - Size 6.5 feet - Wrinkled Sole Alert!!
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is Kelly's friend, Jessica. Another HOT young Feet of Philly find! She works the Feet of Philly Parties and is available for Private Foot Sessions at the club here. For info on how to book Jessica, please send an email to privatefootsessions@gmail.com. She's working the VIP Foot Party this Saturday night - February 26th! All sessions in TOTAL PRIVACY! To get on the list, please send an email to feetofphilly@gmail.com.

You can see more of Jessica at:

www.feetofphilly.com - solo foot tease & foot worship

&

www.barelylegalfootjobs.com - 1st footjob!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ February 25, 2011, 01:30 AM: Message edited by: Feet of Philly ]

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a cutie, that's for sure. Nice find!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great soles!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot soles,and a friggin great tat!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do find her freaking hot!!
Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stunning

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Free2LoveFeet
Board Regular
Member # 41093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Free2LoveFeet   Email Free2LoveFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my god, shes so hot!!!!! where can i sign up to worship her?
Posts: 20 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links