Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles and Face Vol.10 - Sheyla 18 y/o (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles and Face Vol.10 - Sheyla 18 y/o
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by maro2005:
quote:
Originally posted by lust4latinafeet:
i like pics 1,2 & 4.Pic 2 looks as though you could just go to sleep on them. [Tongue]

Who does the photography for the girls Maro.It would be hot to see Sheyla pointing her feet/toes/soles across to the camera & down at the camera in a dominant position but with her face still visible, not hidden or blurred. [Big Grin]
Even where she is sitting relaxed, looking down with the camera facing upward under her sole with her face visible [Mmm]

I make all pictures and videos you can see on footlovegirls and yesfeet.
Your idea sounds interesting, but filming that is not easy.
Maybe on a stairs...I will experiment [Wink]

Oh so you only record videos you don't snap photos?
What i meant with the sitting is, have her sit on a chair or on the end of a bed or stairs,with maybe her leg cross over the other looking down at the camera with the camera under her sole etc but like you said experiment & take shots from different angles [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maro2005
All Pro Poster
Member # 14154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maro2005   Author's Homepage   Email maro2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Oh so you only record videos you don't snap photos?
No, I meant that all the photos are photographed by myself, just like the videos.

quote:
What i meant with the sitting is, have her sit on a chair or on the end of a bed or stairs,with maybe her leg cross over the other looking down at the camera with the camera under her sole etc but like you said experiment & take shots from different angles [Big Grin]
Okay, now I think I know what you mean [Wink]

--------------------
My sites:
www.footlovegirls.com

Buy my latest clip and great bundles on

My Clips4Sale Store
[URL=http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13792]clips4sale.com/studio/13792

Posts: 543 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok,just try different shots from different angles.Camera under her sole while she looks down & same position looking down at the camera but pointing her toes/soles slightly outward across to the camera.Make sure she is leaning forward looking down into the camera though so that her face is very visible also & not so far back that you can hardly see her face if you know what i mean.
Maybe i need to find some examples.

[ March 02, 2011, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links