Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » More sole pics of my girlfriend! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: More sole pics of my girlfriend!
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was excited to hear your comments! I am trying to convince her to shoot with one of other models. Just to think about another girl sucking her toes got me all worked up already ! [Big Grin]

-

-

-

-

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's very pretty. Classy and sophisticated looking. I think I like her above your other models.

Solo shots are great!

But if she was my girl I wouldn't put her in the mix with the other girls. Wouldn't wanna tarnish the image. But hey, you could do whatever ya like.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You luck dog, I want a girlfriend like that!
[Thumbs Up]

quote:
Originally posted by www.afw4u.com:
She was excited to hear your comments! I am trying to convince her to shoot with one of other models. Just to think about another girl sucking her toes got me all worked up already ! [Big Grin]

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you can't find another girl to be in photos with her, I know this guy... LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LICKSTINKYFEET
Major Player
Member # 7542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LICKSTINKYFEET   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are one blessed lucky man! She has the total package my friend. I love your GF's Juicy Plumped Toes, and Meaty Soles!!!! She has the perfect feet!!

--------------------
LICKSTINKYFEET

Posts: 178 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jax
Loyal Member
Member # 24963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jax   Email Jax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply incredible

--------------------
Later Days and Happy Nights

Posts: 79 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spuiter
Loyal Member
Member # 36753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spuiter   Email spuiter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful wrinkled soles, nice toes with very pretty nails.... I love these feet!
Posts: 65 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is a "10"...without question...

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're so lucky! she's so beautiful!!! (and I know how that luck feels.... lol) I'm with Scotty here.... your gal really stands in a league all by herself!!! and she carries the picture very well on her own! sharing that glory is exciting for you, for sure!!!! but I"m going to say this.. i'm partial to her owing the shot alone. I just love how she smiles for the camera and how sweet her toes are!!!!

RPM

p.s. notice, i've not asked for you to do a shoot of her in hose.. because, she's got such beauty on her own that I can live without a hose set of your GF.. but the other models, keep the hose coming, they do such a bangup job with the hose and heels!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kingfeet66
Board Regular
Member # 21336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kingfeet66     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thx for sharing that treasure of foot-pics. consider yourself lucky [Wink]
her feet are as pretty as the rest of her look: breathtaking [Smile]
as a neutral person and footlover i would appreciate to see shots of her with your other awesome models, although your girlfriend looks above all(i bet not just in my opinion). but:

dont try to push her too hard. i know it by myself that the luck to have a girlfriend that shares your sexuality in almost everyway must be kept and treatend carefully and with respekt [Smile]

but she can be happy to have those feet. the experts rate a+ [Smile]

Posts: 10 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually in terms of feet structure and nails shape she is far from the best the model I have but...in terms of total package she's pretty much up there yes.

And I have a good news she finally to get her feet worshiped by another girl ( I mean she is used to the feeling with me already it's just that the idea of having another sucking her toes needs to sink in...)

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Sexy! And I am happy to see that her eyes are open!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Words fail. Utterly A1 sensational.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pete77
Board Regular
Member # 6195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pete77   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A stunningly beautiful angel. Can't wait to see her get her feet and soles worshipped by your other models
Posts: 17 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a true hottie my friend!!!

Asiafoot [Cheers]

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links