Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kinda reminds me of Ledaemon's wife Size 11 AMAZING SOLES

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kinda reminds me of Ledaemon's wife Size 11 AMAZING SOLES
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what I was going to post these pics on other forums but this is a WUS EXCLUSIVE [Wu]

She was a pretty cool down to earth girl mid 30's. She will be up in the clips store tomorrow but wanted to posts some pics.

She reminded me of Ledaemon's Wife and her sexy feet I miss em lol. I'm setting up a time and place to get her a french pedi so I can get my footjob hehe
 -  -

Yea shes in my sig now lol

Edit clip of her is now up clips4sale.com/31263
Youtube clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h2ZW9rxAMY

[ March 02, 2011, 11:17 PM: Message edited by: FabulosoFeet ]

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like her. Nice soles. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love love the long toes
Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks guys it turns out her ex had a foot fetish so she loves the attention to her feet

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FabulosoFeet:
thanks guys it turns out her ex had a foot fetish so she loves the attention to her feet

Gotta love it when they come already trained! [Smile]
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:
Originally posted by FabulosoFeet:

Gotta love it when they come already trained! [Smile]
Sure does take alot of the extra work outta it!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links