Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Luscious Soles of my ex-manager - Part 3

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Luscious Soles of my ex-manager - Part 3
soleluver100
Loyal Member
Member # 42283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleluver100   Email soleluver100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are yet more pics of my ex-manager's juicy soles. Hope everyone enjoys them as much as I do!
More to come...in part 4

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -

SOLELUVER100

Posts: 80 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beonz
Board Regular
Member # 21247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beonz   Email beonz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me its the most sexual thread for a long time here now.Her soles look so soft and creamy. How can she sleep like that?!?! How hot is that?!!!... Two sexy sleepy feet infront of you [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Thanks alot for sharing.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is she your ex-manager because she fired you after you shot these? [Big Grin]

Hot pics!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GabeM
Loyal Member
Member # 24885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GabeM   Author's Homepage   Email GabeM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How'd they smell?
Posts: 59 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleluver100
Loyal Member
Member # 42283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleluver100   Email soleluver100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Is she your ex-manager because she fired you after you shot these? [Big Grin]

Hot pics!

She became my ex-manager when I had to re-locate from that job.

--------------------
 -

SOLELUVER100

Posts: 80 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleluver100
Loyal Member
Member # 42283

quote:
Originally posted by GabeM:
How'd they smell?

Believe it or not, they actually did not have any smell to them.

--------------------
 -

SOLELUVER100

soleluver100
Loyal Member
Member # 42283

quote:
Originally posted by beonz:
For me its the most sexual thread for a long time here now.Her soles look so soft and creamy. How can she sleep like that?!?! How hot is that?!!!... Two sexy sleepy feet infront of you [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Thanks alot for sharing.

Glad you enjoyed her soles as much as I did! More of her to come! Stay tuned!

--------------------
 -

SOLELUVER100

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No smell? [Cry]
I'm glad that you at least tried. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any more info about her?

Is she Chinese/Philipino, etc?

If I had a manager that looked like that...and was always having her soles out where I could oogle them...don't know if I could have left that job willingly!!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleluver100
Loyal Member
Member # 42283

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Any more info about her?

Is she Chinese/Philipino, etc?

If I had a manager that looked like that...and was always having her soles out where I could oogle them...don't know if I could have left that job willingly!!!

What else do you want to know about her.

She is Chinese and I really did not want to leave the job but I didn't really have a choice as I was relocating.

--------------------
 -

SOLELUVER100

baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow very hot. this is gonna sound fucked up but she looks like my GFs mom. only without the latina mix. very hot
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beonz
Board Regular
Member # 21247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beonz   Email beonz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
best feet/ soles for a long time now. More please [Big Grin]
Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beonz
Board Regular
Member # 21247

lol I cant stop shaking the palm and looking at her creamy soft soles!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links