Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Feet Fair - The lost and the rejects! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Feet Fair - The lost and the rejects!
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I hold photo sets, but the ONLY set I've done that I've never posted was one that I accidentally deleted of cousins Mindee and Mariah in front of a Baltimore City Police Station. LOL... Figures, of all the ones I lose...

[Thud] Patrick, how on EARTH did you manage to do that? lol.

Oh yeah, back on topic--- I would LOVE to put my nose in between Maureen's toes.

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wu]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The pic isn't particularly "boring" but I think I screwed up the lighting...

quote:
Originally posted by Jalan:
Er... a picture of FRANCINE can never, ever be "boring"! Her feet are perfect!

SAKURA is great too but FRANCINE is the hottest model on Feet Fair by a long way!

Seriously, I'm sure everyone here would love to see that Francine & Sakura set. If you don't want to put that set on the site, I'm sure no one would *object* to you posting it here! haha!

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ReneeBlaine:
I am really glad not to see myself here!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Me too! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
TRACY is gorgeous! I LOVE her sexy bare soles too! She is amazing. Love to see more of her! THANKS!

THIS is exactly what I was thinking when I saw her! And also, she will never be a reject from my perspective! AMAZING GIRL hopefully you have more in backstock of her [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

i could just imagine myself getting kicked in the face by her soles all day long! WOW!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

Francine and Sakura in the same post... [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love your photo skills!! You always take great photos, even if these photos were 'rejects'.

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, I decided to post the Francine/Sakura set sometime in the future.
[Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
Love your photo skills!! You always take great photos, even if these photos were 'rejects'.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britishfootgirls
Board Regular
Member # 37789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britishfootgirls   Author's Homepage   Email Britishfootgirls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had the same problem with my site and I've probably got about 10 models that I've never published.

If I'm not 100% happy with a set I'll just bin it because to me it's a bit like being a chef and tasting your own food. If it wasn't quite right you wouldn't send it out to a paying customer and just hope for the best!

Brit

--------------------
 -

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Thank you, I decided to post the Francine/Sakura set sometime in the future.
[Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:

Thanks!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maureen's 2nd shot is [Thumbs Up] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Amen to that.

quote:
Originally posted by Britishfootgirls:
I've had the same problem with my site and I've probably got about 10 models that I've never published.

If I'm not 100% happy with a set I'll just bin it because to me it's a bit like being a chef and tasting your own food. If it wasn't quite right you wouldn't send it out to a paying customer and just hope for the best!

Brit

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links