Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Post # 11,111 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Post # 11,111
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To celebrate, I figured why not show off 11 photos from different sets I have yet to post. Each is of a different model as well. With the weather getting warmer again soon, I'll be back behind the camera on a more regular basis. Many of these are sets done at the end of last summer and into the fall/winter.

Patrick

Photo 1: Lady Steph's Shoe Room Set

This one was done quite a while ago, but since I don't get down enough to see the ever so teasing and pleasing, Lady Steph, I tend to hold some of her stuff back so it all doesn't go up at once. This set takes place in her notorius shoe room. Yes, a complete room for her shoes. It's like walking into a shoe store.

-

Photo 2: Kim T.'s Playground Set

Kim T. and I had been apart for WAY too long when we finally got together to do some much needed photos and for her to make her debut on Soles of Silk. When it rained, however, we found ourselves indoors shooting. Luckily, it cleared up for the most part and we took a trip to a nearby playground and Kim's thick soles and pudgy toes got all kinds of playful.

-

Photo 3: Kayleigh's Bayside Set

Right before the end of summer I took a trip to the ocean to meet up with Kayleigh for some photos. She was down there with her boyfriend, but had to be heading back to start school the following day. That last day down the ocean we did a bunch of shoots on beaches and at the amusement areas. This set, however, was one a few miles away, along one the many bayside communities.

-

Photo 4: Nikki's Pond Set

During the fall Nikki and I were supposed to get together one afternoon for some photos. She told me, however, that she only had at the most, an hour to shoot before she had to head somewhere. I said that was fine and we headed to this little pond/park area across the street from a local shopping center and got some great slightly dirty sole shots. Her baby blue toenails popped quite nicely too.

-

Photo 5: Carlin's Country Bridge Set

When I was a kid my dad and I used to go to a shoot range out in the country. On the way there was a one lane bridge. One of the ones you're supposed to honk the horn before going over and such. Well, we were not too far from that location during a shoot last summer and I recommended using the location. We got some wet and muddy feet shots below the bridge and a few dirty feet shots up on it.

-

Photo 6: Jamie's Wildwood Roller Coaster Set

Jamie did so many photos when we went to Wildwood over the summer, only a day after she turned 18. One of the sets we did was part of my roller coaster/foot themed sets that you've seen Mindee, Charlee, and to a lesser extent, Kayleigh do in past site updates. This is Jamie at Wildwood doing the same, something I knew I was going to have her do the minute we made the choice to go there for photos.

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Photo 7: Cierra's Blueberry Pancake Set

This is probably the oldest set I have in the photo bank as it was done when I did 2009's Valentine's Day set while in a hotel down at the ocean with Cierra. While trying to figure out some other ideas for sets, I thought about doing a pancake set. Cierra already LOVES squishing just about everything between her toes, and Lauryn's waffle debut set from my site's opening week was so popular, I thought, "Why not?" And I made them blueberry pancakes as an ode to Cierra's early blueberry pie photo shoot.

-

Photo 8: Layla's Stream Set

I got together with Layla late last summer and did a handful of sets. I figured we'd use this big state park between where we both live. Once we started I knew we wouldn't be shooting outside too long as the car's thermometer read 100 degrees. We were both a sweaty mess, so I pitched for a hotel and did some indoor shoots instead.

-

Photo 9: Colleen's Sundress Set

I really should get Colleen on the site more often. This set was done late last summer too on a day that was hot and only got hotter when I saw Colleen strutting around with her jet black hair and bright white sundress. When she flashed those soles to me I began taking photos, but only after one heck of a foot massage over in the shade.

-

Photo 10: Jordana's Counter Top Boots Set

I have more photos of Jordana in waiting than any of my other models. This set was done right before Christmas when I met up with her to do the New Year's set for the site. She was in town and although I had a TON of sets of her in waiting, I told her I could use a New Year's themed set. Not only wanting to do one set, we did this one in her white boots. This was the second set for the night, but I was able to keep those feet company until about 3:30 a.m. with my foot massage skills. She sure LOVES being massaged...

-

Photo 11: Kelsey's Black Bottom Set

There is a little story behind this set. A few years ago it was my birthday and I told Kelsey all I wanted for it was to be fed black bottom cupcakes from her plump toes. She actually said okay and came over and made my day. A couple of years later she was in town and we caught up for some much needed photos (she was living out of state for a little over a year, but is back home). I suggested that black bottom cup cakes would be perfect as I had never had a girl squish them in a set and it would have a special little meaning to us.

-

Well, that would wrap up the 11 photos for the 11,111 posts, but since I currently have photos of 12 different models since I shot Charlee this week, I figured let's have one to "grow on." You'll get the pun when you see below!

Photo 12: Charlee's Size Tease Set

After seeing all the other girls do a size tease set, and being quite the tease herself, my favorite mixed girl, Charlee, gave it a go. What you really can't see here in this preview is that we had some gag condoms, some SUPER TINY and one SUPER DOOPER HUGE that she used to get her point across. So, here is one for you all to "Grow on." LOL

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dayem Patrick! Lady Steph's feet always blow me away! Nikki is such a cutie and yes you must shoot more of Colleen!!! WOW

Great stuff as always! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So many good shots here. [Cheers]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all wonderful shots;)
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Colleen's Sundress set photo looks really nice.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lady Steph has amazing feet! What nationality is she?
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lakrymist
Elite Trooper
Member # 9268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lakrymist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jordana looks like an old prosti in that pic....

--------------------
--Free Yourself--

Posts: 316 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kelsey = hott!! I gotta get over to your site soon, check things out.
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

MrSoleLvr,

Lady Steph is a ball of energy and always has awesome pedicures. Nikki, although she hasn't posed much and her first time was over the summer last year, she has some great shots. Colleen I most certainly would like to shoot more. Just getting her to keep plans sometimes is what holds that back.

Combine/ShortLived/Fiasco/Aka,

Thanks. I am glad you liked all of these.

PaintedToes,

Lady Steph is actually also mixed, like Charlee - white/black.

Lakrymist,

Umm, okay?

KDCX,

Kelsey's feet have probably spent more time being rubbed by me than any other girl's. Too bad she still didn't live with her brother as we always found ourselves hanging out there, thus plenty of foot massages.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Just getting her to keep plans sometimes is what holds that back.

Taking that into consideration, I think it's interesting that you want her to have more posts.

If it was me, I think I'd cash out.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yeah_i_suck_toes
Loyal Member
Member # 21104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeah_i_suck_toes   Email yeah_i_suck_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All these sets look great! I can't wait to see them!
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Patrick:
[qb]Taking that into consideration, I think it's interesting that you want her to have more posts.

If it was me, I think I'd cash out.

Well, variation is sometimes nice and when a girl gets some fans, it is always nice to get them some updates. Unless the girl can no longer pose, or turns into some super bitch, then all is good.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

AmberLily
Major Player
Member # 10907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmberLily   Author's Homepage   Email AmberLily   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All winners... Every single one! *hugs*

--------------------
Check out my site to see my growing collection of amateur foot pics, vids, weekly group webcam shows, camshow archives and private 1-on-1 camshows!

-

Posts: 122 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links