Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Patrick's Picks - March 16, 2011 (Part 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Patrick's Picks - March 16, 2011 (Part 1)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fell behind again and have two different sets of contributions to pick from. Here is the older batch that I missed posting on a few days ago.

1 - Sultry Sasha
sashadom25@gmail.com

First of all, great to see her back. She's one of the ones I really remember from my earlier days with my site and before. But when it comes to this photo, I really like the angle because those up turned feet look like nice little landing pads for several of my body parts - some up high, some down low.

-

2 - 1 - Sultry Sasha
sashadom25@gmail.com

Sometime I see a photo and just say, "I want to lick her all over." For some reason, this is one of those shots. Just looking at it has me wanting to lick her soles, toes, and certain spots not quite visible.

-

3 - Princess Mackayla
http://www.princessmackayla.com

I love smelling a girl's feet straight out of shoes, socks, stockings, etc. For some reason, Mackayla's look like they're capable of being kind of smelly. She also looks like the kind of girl who could keep a guy in her place smelling her feet. That I like...

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Sasha's toe spreads....
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That second pic makes me want to unzip two zippers. [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SASHA BACK..! GREAT!!!,the most of the most footmodels of the world!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Princess Mackayla as well!

Love her soles!!

Wish she sold some strong socks!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
me4sasha
Board Regular
Member # 33154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for me4sasha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes!!!!! Sasha is back. I have missed those feet.
Posts: 20 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lost quite a bit of "seed" to Sasha's pretty feet back in the day.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links