Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Patrick's Picks - March 19, 2011 (Repost Minus Insults)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Patrick's Picks - March 19, 2011 (Repost Minus Insults)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like some of you really liked the Marcy contributions from my site on this go around. Thanks a bunch. For those of you who missed them, or the thread, here is a link to both:

Contributions
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/marcy.html

Contribution Thread
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=023731

And now onto this round of my picks, which was a tough one - lots of good stuff!

1 - Rosalie Ruiz
http://www.footfetishdaily.com

I know the pose is very standard, but when there is feet to be seen, sometimes those are the best. I liked this one as it showed off her wrinkles most effectively - especially those really deep ones under the ball of each foot.

-

2 - California Beach Feet
http://www.californiabeachfeet.com

Love the setting, love the little extras (props, I assume) and of course, the girl and her pose. All around awesome.

-

3 - Jess Robinson
http://www.coedfeet.com

You can love them or hate them, but the shoe coming off poses can be even more teasing than the straight up foot shot at times. I guess it is like lingerie vs. nude as sometimes leaving something to the imagination is better.

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There were insults?

You foot-lovin' freak.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Well done Patrick. Good Call.

Just like Miller Lite, good call!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:

Patrick

Yuck- Since when is Miller Lite ever a good call??? You need to visit out this way and I actually pour you some real beer...but don't take that as an insult....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Patrick

I agree with you on the shoe removal Patrick. In fact in my next shoot I plan to capture some! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
[Yuck- Since when is Miller Lite ever a good call??? You need to visit out this way and I actually pour you some real beer...but don't take that as an insult....

Oscar, the "good call" thing is their slogan on TV advertisements - or at least was for a time. When it comes to beer actually, I pass. I have hated every beer I have ever tasted. I honestly will drink liquor mixed with something else just because I refuse to spend hours drinking and/or eating something I do not like the taste of. My thing right now is called Firefly. It is an iced tea flavored vodka that I either mix with sweet tea or lemonade.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
[Yuck- Since when is Miller Lite ever a good call??? You need to visit out this way and I actually pour you some real beer...but don't take that as an insult....

Oscar, the "good call" thing is their slogan on TV advertisements - or at least was for a time. When it comes to beer actually, I pass. I have hated every beer I have ever tasted. I honestly will drink liquor mixed with something else just because I refuse to spend hours drinking and/or eating something I do not like the taste of. My thing right now is called Firefly. It is an iced tea flavored vodka that I either mix with sweet tea or lemonade.

Patrick

Agree. Ever tried cider? - A sweeter flavour. I'm impartial to Magners/Bulmers Irish Cider...you might not get it in the states though.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Goodness: My Guinness [Cheers]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The second girl is incredibly beautiful! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember the first time I tried beer. It was so bad that I added sugar, causing it to foam everywhere. Years later I realized that domestic lite beers actually are in fact tasteless. These days I like a hearty dark micro-brew, or good red wine. Never trust a man who won't have a drink with you, as they say.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links