Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Okay, these are some dirty Asian feet... Cleaned up as well

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Okay, these are some dirty Asian feet... Cleaned up as well
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again, back with a few more for everyone...

We're making our way home as mentioned before but we are taking our time & meeting up with friends along the way. The other day was one of those days! [Wink]

My girlfriend planned to meet up with an old friend of hers and they ended up doing something, eating I'm certain. Anyway she brought her friend over to chat over a glass of wine and started telling this young lady about how I take pictures of her feet, even made me show her a few of the images. She laughed a little & they continued talking, a few minutes later they were back... She said "you can take?"

So here are a few images of my girlfriends friend. She's 24 and Thai, she actually performs traditional Thai dance at a local tourist venue as well as works at a hotel. She met my girl after a performance and her feet were pretty dirty. She insisted on washing her feet before the pics but I said no problem, let's take a few anyway. Both she and my girlfriend thought I had lost it but I know some folks here at Wu's (including me) enjoy a soiled foot from time-to-time so I figures why not. I did handle her feet a little and they smelled, but nothing too offensive. As with the last non-girlfriend photo shoot, my girlfriend was right there keeping an eye on me though she was more help than hindrance. Think she enjoyed "directing" some of the pics but never once touch her friends feet. Eventually her friend washed up and we took a few more shots, overall I think she's got a pretty sweet pair of soles but could really use a nice pedi. We had a blast and went for food after it was all done. My girlfriend later mentioned her friend wanted to take more pics... Maybe with a nice pedi as well, we'll see!

Sorry about droning on again!!!

Asiafoot [Cheers]

Here are the images of some very dirty dancers feet...

-

-

-

I do believe they clean up quite well...

-

-

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, sir. "Quite well" is an understatement, actually!

Her feet look good dirty. But after she cleaned up, they really "pop". I like 'em. And as usual, you've captured them very well. Thanks!

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GREAT AS ALWAYS!
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seriously sexy dirty soles!!!

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dirty or clean, those are some seriously nice soles!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John K. Kryton
Major Player
Member # 36180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John K. Kryton   Email John K. Kryton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol thanks for the thought. Awesome pics!
Posts: 131 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cgtickler
Board Regular
Member # 42458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cgtickler   Email cgtickler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice.

--------------------
cgtickler

Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links