Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Layla Lounging Around (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Layla Lounging Around
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week Layla returns with a simple little set done at a hotel room we got after shooting some outside material earlier that day. I went simple for the shoot and just had her sit on the chair by the window.

And just because I like to make some of you jealous at times, I wonder whose hand that is in the last shot...

Patrick

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
And just because I like to make some of you jealous at times, I wonder whose hand that is in the last shot...

Oh, I know! It's Bondo, right? [Nana]

Always nice to see more of Layla. She's one of my favorites. Thanks!

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like those feet sure are smelly [Smile]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:

Oh, I know! It's Bondo, right? [Nana]

Bwahahaha!

BTW Layla is hot!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill from NJ
All Pro Poster
Member # 3802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill from NJ   Author's Homepage   Email Bill from NJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the color of her nails matching her top - very nice!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha ha ha... Bondo got to tickle Layla. And from from the massive amount of time I've spent rubbing Layla's feet, I can tell you, Bondo must have enticed her with some amazing charm as she HATES being tickled. So when I playfully acted like I was going to tickle her, her toes went into grab action to stop me. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got a sample of that video in my collection, actually.

There was another one with her in "business" attire, but I don't remember off-hand if he tickled her in it or not. I think he did, a little.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Yeah, any time I've ever tickled Layla, I about got a kick to the face, and not on purpose. She is VERY jumpy when being tickled on those feet.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Dang, that sounds like a workplace hazard. Better grab your Ravens helmet before you try that again, huh? [Laugh]
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
Dang, that sounds like a workplace hazard. Better grab your Ravens helmet before you try that again, huh?

And maybe a cup. [Laugh]

Screw the cup. I'll take feet like Layla's down there any way I can get them. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Layla and her feet are amazing and she's got a great ass.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That purple is my color, thanks for posting!

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Yeah, Layla is a tease for sure. Heck, she once even wore a pair of tennis shoes and socks all day before a shoot we had. She was outside in 90 degree weather for the entire day, from 9 a.m. until we met at 7 p.m. to shoot. She knows I love smelly feet, so she did it to tease the shit out of me. I love that girl.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cherish the words you just wrote above Patrick.

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links