Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Barbie Gurls' Red & Gold Toes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Barbie Gurls' Red & Gold Toes
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Always impressed with Barbie.

Patrick

I can always count on you Patrick!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well... a lovely set!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by StevenPHH:
Absolutely stunning

Glad you appreciate StevenPHH!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
another great set. ur face is just the perfect match for those sexy feet. love the look with the glasses [Jerkoff] i wood love to come on them almost as much as i want to on your feet [Smile]

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by blackmagict34:
another great set. ur face is just the perfect match for those sexy feet. love the look with the glasses [Jerkoff] i wood love to come on them almost as much as i want to on your feet [Smile]

On my glasses babe?! Let's stick with my feet! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barbie Gurl gives me a special feeling, she kinda looks like one of my neighbors, who just happens to have outrageous arches.

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice girl! [Wink]
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big fan of her feet

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
standerman2000
Major Player
Member # 15936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for standerman2000   Email standerman2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The third pic is so sexy.Love the veins.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whereever you want it barbie =)

--------------------

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

@ Fair Adam: I give you that special feeling? I like the sound of that!! Tell me more!!!! [Wink]
@ SLT: Coming from you thats a compliment!!
@ Footmasterflex: Glad I have you for a fan!!
@ standerman2000: Glad you like the pic!
@ blackmagict34: Well is that a proposal?

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

yes it is.just tell me when and where [Wink] and il go to work

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links