Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My first time with Cali's Feet!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My first time with Cali's Feet!!
FeetExposed
Major Player
Member # 30378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeetExposed   Author's Homepage   Email FeetExposed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone its Jake from www.FeetExposed.com
Check out these Awesome New Pictures of my Newest model. CALI!! She's One of the Best!!
I just added A Huge 53 picture gallery to my site!! After being Lexi's photographer for 7 years I know Lexi's feet pretty good! Cali reminds me alot of Lexi!!
Enjoy and Let me know what ya think!!
JAKE

-

-

-

--------------------
https://feetexposed.com https://www.boundhotties.com

Posts: 114 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's adorable! Wow... Especially love that first pic with the toe point... LOVE the turtle tat, too! (hooray for alliteration!) Absolutely beautiful from nose to toes! Looking forward to LOTS more of her!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gizzy8503
Major Player
Member # 42025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gizzy8503   Email gizzy8503   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea great pics! Love the tat also and she has nice high arches which I love!
Posts: 183 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the snow too! Such torture to please us foot guys here and on your site. LOL... I only know because I once had a model pose in the snow (her idea) and felt so bad in the middle of that shoot.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's beautiful. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunning...from head to toe!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn she's new and already doing it in the snow...that's pretty hard core
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links