Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Coming in May - More Mona Lisa! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Coming in May - More Mona Lisa!
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey hey, Michael!
[Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by trini_looker:
Hey Adam! It's Michael! Glad to see you on Wu's!!

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is really, really sexy.

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll tell you guy's straight...Mona Lisa is a hottie period! [Mmm] [Drool]
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess in her face, she reminds me of some of the frighteningly-annoying-insecure-mature-overly-chatty women here in the south.

I don't mean to rain on the parade though. Great feet. Adam, your photography is top-notch stuff. [Thumbs Up]

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
She does a lot of things for a lot of people, but this is the first time I've heard the word "fright" associated with her.

If she's frightening, I want to be frightened every day of the week.

[Jerkoff]

quote:
Originally posted by Bill Vincent:
Mona Lisa has nice feet, but I'll admit she frightens me a little.

Adam, you do great work. Here's to many more prosperous years in your craft. [Cheers]

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry that she gives you such a bad visual, mate, but just for the record, she's from southern California, owns a business, is not particularly chatty, is extremely confident and comfortable in her own skin. I happen to admire mature women that aren't afraid to be sexy in front of the whole world, and her incredible feet aside, the thing I love about Mona is that she might not be as young or pretty as most foot models, but she doesn't care, 'cause she KNOWS she's a sexy as it gets.

I have spoken.

quote:
I guess in her face, she reminds me of some of the frighteningly-annoying-insecure-mature-overly-chatty women here in the south.

I don't mean to rain on the parade though. Great feet. Adam, your photography is top-notch stuff. [Thumbs Up]

quote:
She does a lot of things for a lot of people, but this is the first time I've heard the word "fright" associated with her.

If she's frightening, I want to be frightened every day of the week.

[Jerkoff]

quote:
Mona Lisa has nice feet, but I'll admit she frightens me a little.

Adam, you do great work. Here's to many more prosperous years in your craft. [Cheers]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToesnSolesLover
Loyal Member
Member # 18792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToesnSolesLover   Email ToesnSolesLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is my all time favorite feet fair model. The arches alone get me hard and those soles are perfect. Great work. Hope she will always model for you.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves soles
Board Regular
Member # 30355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves soles   Email loves soles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she the mature Queen in my book!
Posts: 18 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is grown and sexy...i wonder if she is single
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Sadly for us (sigh) - she's taken. And her guy's not even into feet! What a waste.

quote:
Originally posted by reinforcedtoemo:
she is grown and sexy...i wonder if she is single

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

footjob_lvr
Major Player
Member # 15096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob_lvr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shes my fav model on your site, thoes high arched, wrinkly soles are incredible. mature babes got the best feet
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds good Adam. I don't think I'll say any more on this, because I'm unintentionally digging a hole for myself! No offense intended to anyone, especially Mona Lisa.

quote:
Sorry that she gives you such a bad visual, mate, but just for the record, she's from southern California, owns a business, is not particularly chatty, is extremely confident and comfortable in her own skin. I happen to admire mature women that aren't afraid to be sexy in front of the whole world, and her incredible feet aside, the thing I love about Mona is that she might not be as young or pretty as most foot models, but she doesn't care, 'cause she KNOWS she's a sexy as it gets.

I have spoken.

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

No offense taken, I just wanted to set the record straight.

[Big Grin]

quote:
Sounds good Adam. I don't think I'll say any more on this, because I'm unintentionally digging a hole for myself! No offense intended to anyone, especially Mona Lisa.

quote:

I have spoken.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I happen to admire mature women that aren't afraid to be sexy in front of the whole world, and her incredible feet aside, the thing I love about Mona is that she might not be as young or pretty as most foot models, but she doesn't care, 'cause she KNOWS she's a sexy as it gets.

First of all, that pose of her with the tush out and her upturned soles being pointed at is amazing. I really think you should donate that picture to me say around the scale of 1920x1200 for my monitor's wallpaper. LOL... I'd saying "just kidding," but I'd really love to have that on my wallpaper. Heehee...

Secondly, I am right there with you. I tend to get a lot of younger girls to pose as I work with girls who are friends with other girls who have and in turn, pose as soon as they turn 18, or soon after. That being said, however, whenever I can land a hot older woman, I'm always game. My favorite for my site has been Kat Noir, who I don't think is doing her site and interracial stuff these days. But I won't lie. When I think of hot cougar aged foot models, Mona Lisa is one of the ones that comes to mind quickly. You have a gem with her!

Patrick

P.S. Did I mention I'd love to have that shot as my computer's wallpaper? LOL

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sick arch
Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldve swore I saw her on a commercial about a month ago.

The commercial had absolutely nothing to do with feet or sex and she was on for only about 10 seconds and had no speaking lines. I dont even remember what the commercial was actually but I immediately stopped and said to myself 'damn that looks exactly like mona lisa from feetfair'.

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links