Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Patrick's Picks - March 28, 2011

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Patrick's Picks - March 28, 2011
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1 - Madison
http://www.princessbritt.com

Love the pose shot here with her soles scrunched up - looking all kinds of soft and fluffy. Also like her looking right at us with that smile, almost saying, "I know what you're looking at."

-

2 - Asian Foot Worship 4 U
http://www.afw4u.com

I was surprised to see a stocking clad foot shot in this one - especially with the foot worship going on. I prefer bare feet, but there is something erotic about licking a sweaty female foot right through her stockings first.

-

3 - No Name Jane
http://www.footfactory.com

Such a simple pose, but for some reason I was really drawn to it. I've had requests for this pose too and when slightly dusty/dirty like Jane's here, I can see the appeal.

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Patrick!

Concerning #1... DAMN RIGHT, but I go more for THIS one:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/madisonbp/20110328/MDS11032808.jpg

^ the RELAXED one. Where you can just nestle your nose RIGHT in there and inhale DEEPLY... man, she's ADORABLE, and I bet they smell..... INDESCRIBABLE.

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Hey Patrick!

Concerning #1... DAMN RIGHT, but I go more for THIS one:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/madisonbp/20110328/MDS11032808.jpg

^ the RELAXED one. Where you can just nestle your nose RIGHT in there and inhale DEEPLY... man, she's ADORABLE, and I bet they smell..... INDESCRIBABLE.

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

I liked that one (as well as the rest of those pose ones). I went with my pick because of that teasing look on her face mostly. I love girls who are good teases.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:

I love girls who are good teases.

Patrick [/QB]

Yeah... I've noticed [Big Grin] [Wink]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hotties everywhere you look! [Laugh]

@footboy1: Good call.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics!!! Were you talking about me Patrick?

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No name Jane feet is delicious, see well worn flip flops ,stinky sexy toeprints
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LICKSTINKYFEET
Major Player
Member # 7542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LICKSTINKYFEET   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pics 1 and 3 are my favorites!! The juicy looking Soles poses are to die for!! The Toes look Yummy!!

--------------------
LICKSTINKYFEET

Posts: 178 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links