Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » GF hot golden wrinkled birthday soles (cont)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: GF hot golden wrinkled birthday soles (cont)
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is an updated pic of her gorgeous size 7.5 wrinkled soles continued from the previous thread with the same name. Feel free to be as graphic and detailed as you wish!!

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u182/footprince1/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG00091-20110327-0516.jpg

FP

Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummalicious!
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You will like the other one too!
Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Any others like my gfs size 7.5 wrinkled soles?
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Yum
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Who wants to blow it on my gfs wrinkled soles?
FP

SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do! I do!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Good work SS. She likes puddles on the wrinkled soles!
rayman9
Board Regular
Member # 4145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rayman9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice arm?
Posts: 7 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

She was passed out drunk and wouldn't cooperate with the pose I wanted her in so I took it upon myself to assist. Must not have liked her feet if you're checkin out my arm.
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot prince:
She was passed out drunk and wouldn't cooperate with the pose I wanted her in so I took it upon myself to assist. Must not have liked her feet if you're checkin out my arm.

Your post has so many wrongs involved that you could probably do time just by what you said above. If she was passed out, and you violated her, thats rape. You can bitch about what I just said; run to the mods and complain; but I really dont care. If she wouldn't cooperate, that means she didnt want to do It; You waited til she passed out, thats fucked up!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To answer OP's question I think her soles are amazing. To address the comments about the arm and such.

I created a shot in my first model shoot where the only way to pull it off was to assist her by letting her rest her foot on my hand.

@wvcple2003
I agree that making someone do something against their will is unethical, but I think rape is a bit strong.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

You can't rape the willing bro. She is the mother of my child and actually told me she was too drunk and for me to do that. On occasiom she is not in the mood or too drunk and let's me play with her feet. That's how we do. You need to relax or get laid.

FP

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links