Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » [3-17] Well that's ONE way to eat dessert (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: [3-17] Well that's ONE way to eat dessert
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a tasty post! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yum yum gimme some! Love the new look SLT!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clubkong
Major Player
Member # 20604

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clubkong   Author's Homepage   Email Clubkong   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drooling here. Eatable looking feet alert ! LOL

--------------------
https://fetlife.com/users/1817414

Posts: 101 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your gorgeous. Way to ruin someones birthday cake! are those cut marks on your arm??? o_O
Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
patrick thanks for the compliment, alwsys nice to hear them from you [Wink]

i prefer myself with dark hair as well so im with you boys on that one!

as for cut marks on my arms.. When i was 14 i was a little emo kid desparate for fathers affection.. So i used to cut myself. Used to. So before any one pokes fun or lectures.. Let it be known im aware it is a dumb thing to do. Thats why i no longer do it [Tongue] buuuut i own up to my mistakes, and i am not ashamed, so i never cover it up. [Smile] a little deeper conversation than I really aimed for, but oh well. [Smile]

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing SLT! You rock! btw time for another guest post on CDNFB's i think! [Hump]

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow that is a nice set Brit.... love the hair and your choice of clothing brings the whole thing together, but let'snot forget why we all found ourselves here right,"FEET FEET FEET" your feet are delicious, maybe we could get together this spring sometime for a shoot.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
marcus i actually have a set you could put up that i took yesterday [Smile]
i gotta edit it but could probably get it to you later tonight. Message me!!

handsolo i actually have a pretty cool set in mind that would be great for selexis and i. [Smile] message meeee.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footluvinboi
Elite Trooper
Member # 42393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footluvinboi   Email Footluvinboi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dayem SLT looks tastey!!!

--------------------
Where dem sexy toez at?

Posts: 348 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great, now I'm hungry. Thanks SLT, fantastic as usual. Love your feet.
Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links