Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My white polished toes(new pool pics pg 3) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: My white polished toes(new pool pics pg 3)
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn sexy!! Excellent as always, and your feet are stunning.

And the fouth pose, up on your toes showing your soles....money shot!!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meero
Board Regular
Member # 42533

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those pretty feet and luscious toes scream : "Move over,,,,there is nothing like me"....

--------------------
Meero

Posts: 4 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Boys for all your compliments. You know I love hearing them. Here are a few more pics at the pool.

-  -  -

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMMMMMMM I want to go swimming!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Usually not a fan of white painted toes, but you are changing my mind about that. Those are sexy pics, thanks!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quite the grip she has on that railing doesn't she!?? She is not only a 'color changer' but a 'game changer!'

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to see you smile and show your amazing soles to the camera up close! That would be FANTASTIC! You are so pretty and sexy, the complete package, for sure! THANKS, for your very sweet and caring replies too! You are AMAZING!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footluvinboi
Elite Trooper
Member # 42393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footluvinboi   Email Footluvinboi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmm gurl lookin good when wet! [Wink]

--------------------
Where dem sexy toez at?

Posts: 348 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Think I'd have a hard time keeping composure [Tongue]
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@blackmagict34: Glad you love the post. Gave me some extra love did you?
@Craigy Boy: Thank you so much!
@feetluvr: I thought the white turned out well with the nail art too!! Wasn't looking for sexy with the hoodie but nice to hear it gave that sex appeal! [Wink]
@ Five For Feet: Why thank you. I do my best with what I got!!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

@ 2swift: Lovely compliment!! Marcus that it was a money shot too!!
@ Meero: Thank you Meero!!
@ Cpf11112: You want to come swimming with me?
@ catsman: Thank you and I am glad I can change you mind about the colour white! Are there any other colours I can help you with? [Wink]
@ Royals22262: Wow what a compliment! Your welcome for the posts and will try to smile more and show you some sole!
@ footluvinboi: yes they do look good wet!! [Wink]
@ Bondo: Always appreciate hearing your comments.
@ collegefootguy: Gotta keep your composure! There is more cuming!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

@ 2swift: Lovely compliment!! Marcus that it was a money shot too!!
@ Meero: Thank you Meero!!
@ Cpf11112: You want to come swimming with me?
@ catsman: Thank you and I am glad I can change you mind about the colour white! Are there any other colours I can help you with? [Wink]
@ Royals22262: Wow what a compliment! Your welcome for the posts and will try to smile more and show you some sole!
@ footluvinboi: yes they do look good wet!! [Wink]
@ Bondo: Always appreciate hearing your comments.
@ collegefootguy: Gotta keep your composure! There is more cuming!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjob_lvr
Major Player
Member # 15096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob_lvr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wish i was that pipe!

your toes and soles wrapped around my "pipe", dont think id last too long!

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 123 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

@ moldy: They are delicious!!
@ footjob_lvr: I do have a good grip!! You probably wouldn't last long. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links