Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nita with very strappy sandals

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nita with very strappy sandals
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I very much enjoyed Nita modeling these very stappy sandals; I think they make her feet look super sexy. Plus the sexy purple polish put me "over the top" as the final pics show. [Big Grin]  -  -  -  -  -  -
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy pics and looks like you had a great time with them... [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zepp3lin
Loyal Member
Member # 22223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zepp3lin   Author's Homepage   Email zepp3lin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice beautiful feet & toes! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 63 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meero
Board Regular
Member # 42533

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nita's toes are just perfect, and I love the nail polish color too. Yummy....

Thanks for sharing [Smile]

--------------------
Meero

Posts: 4 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sexy, and ever so hot as per always, Dom...well done!! Her toes are spectacular, and I really enjoyed the profile pic of her lovely feet. It really showed off her wrinkled arches...so hot.

And the frosting on her perfect purple toes...Nice one!

Keep up the great contributions!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always good to see her lovely feet!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again another awesome sexy set!!!!!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the shoes and the pedi!! Color is great too!! Thanks for the post. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
horseshack
All Pro Poster
Member # 34942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for horseshack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those are gorgeous feet!
Posts: 576 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy feet!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links