Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Barbie Gurls' dark polished toes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Barbie Gurls' dark polished toes
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was the Jays home opener on Friday night and also gave Barbie a pedi as we watched the game, they crushed Minnesota 13-3! Booyah!

-  -  -  -

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look so cute as always!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My gosh what wonderful feet!!! Thanks!

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous colour on gorgeous toes!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice color. And i have to say we got Roy!!!
Go Philles!!!!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE your feet with the dark colored toes! So pretty and sexy! Really flatters your amazing feet!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footluvinboi
Elite Trooper
Member # 42393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footluvinboi   Email Footluvinboi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dat color looks dayem sexy!!

--------------------
Where dem sexy toez at?

Posts: 348 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dougieboucher82
Major Player
Member # 36351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dougieboucher82     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW WOW WOW I want them in my mouth
Posts: 114 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She sets the standard man,, beautiful shaped toes and toenails!!
The A.L. East is gonna be tough as usual... My team (the Rays) are looking terrible so far..

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJFoot:
Gorgeous colour on gorgeous toes!

Nuff said.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love showing you boys my new pedi's!!
@ Lovepaintedtoenails: Cute they are! Thanks.
@ seve60: My gosh thank you!! [Wink]
@ RJFoot and feetluvr: I loved the brown and I am glad you boys like!!
@ cpf11112: Thanks as always. Love hearing the compliments from you!
@ Royals22262: I like my toes with dark colors too!
@ footluvinboi: Dayem sexy they are!! Thanks babe!
@ Dougieboucher82: Cum and get them!!! [Wink]
@ Aerodrew: Am I setting a standard? Well I certainly hope it a sexy hot one!!

Thanks for all the compliments boys and keep them coming!! Love reading them!! Muah!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I absolutely adore your feet

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems we have adoration for each other's ladies feet StevenPHH!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gizzy8503
Major Player
Member # 42025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gizzy8503   Email gizzy8503   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look absolutely delicious!
Posts: 183 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soooo pretty!!!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links