Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Gayle's beautiful 8.5 feet in various poses! [Update 7-20-11] (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Gayle's beautiful 8.5 feet in various poses! [Update 7-20-11]
RichieB
Board Regular
Member # 39321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RichieB   Email RichieB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow they are very nice, some good shots there. Not a fan of the dirty feet but hey, that's my personal preference!
Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FeetLover111
Board Regular
Member # 39648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeetLover111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
these pics are very nice! and nice dirty feet too! thanks for posting!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know how I miss this update all the time but mmmm one of my favorites!!!!!! thks !!
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New favorite... Thanks for posting! LOVE the dirty soles by the way, damn.

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmirer   Email footmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful toes and soft soles. Just great.
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. I'm liking those additions.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great additions!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's another update of her being herself and a little crazy. I will be adding videos soon.

Thank you for all the great comments on her. She is such a beauty to work with. Let me know what more I can do to spice things up! Enjoy!

I am also looking for a partner to travel with me to do an extensive shoot with Hazeleyez. Gas prices are high and was willing to go half and half and also get full dibs on her soles! If I gotta tell you who she is, then don't respond! lol

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG nice feet sexy girl...i want kiss delicious lips [Mmm]
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesomenessity!!! Just made that up!!

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Completely and totally out of control!!! WOW

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
megapet
Board Regular
Member # 42864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for megapet   Email megapet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice soft feet and pretty toenails
Posts: 43 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did another shoot and she got a little dirty in some of them. Actually, she was walking around naturally before I decided to clean her feet to do some clean shots.

I wanted to let you all know in this forum, and this is only exclusive to this forum only, that she plans on placing an ad on Backpage.com for foot sessions or photoshoots. She is looking to expand a bit and wanted to give you heads up on meeting her in person before I post on the "internets"! Let me know if you are interested by sending me a message. Enjoy!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneofakindsmile
Major Player
Member # 11174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneofakindsmile   Email oneofakindsmile   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible !
Posts: 134 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW nice toes. You look hot as well.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links