Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » First post of our Big Photo Shoot (9 picture Update 4/5) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: First post of our Big Photo Shoot (9 picture Update 4/5)
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your woman has some very sexy feet. I would love to see maybe a pic of her standing on her tippy toes looking at her feet from floor level, and also for some reason a womanm vacuuming barefoot turns me on.

Thanks

Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Free2LoveFeet
Board Regular
Member # 41093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Free2LoveFeet   Email Free2LoveFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so divine!! would love to see many, many, many more posts of her!!
Posts: 20 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnjam2122
Board Regular
Member # 32227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnjam2122         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unreal! thx!
Posts: 35 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am kicking your butt now. You might want to add another update to have a chance lol.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonyiii2000
Loyal Member
Member # 8177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonyiii2000         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So let me get this straight...if we don't post here, we get more pictures to encourage us to post? Hahahaha, that's the end of posts on this thread!
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you win Wazgurl, so he has to KISS, SMELL and RUB your sexy feet ALL NIGHT LONG!!!! Maybe you can find a GIRL to do that too, for you!!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wazdaname 4 prez

wazsgurll 4 vice prez (or First lady?) !!!

Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
first lady works for me [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some really nice n soft looking soles

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trestle101
Major Player
Member # 8506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trestle101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets see some cum on thos soles
Posts: 166 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
I hope you win Wazgurl, so he has to KISS, SMELL and RUB your sexy feet ALL NIGHT LONG!!!! Maybe you can find a GIRL to do that too, for you!!!!!

Boo hoo [Roll Eyes] , the punishment he has to adore. God help him [Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WaZsGuRll:
first lady works for me [Smile]

I bet you give great footjobs... i'm so jealous of your bf
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WAZ you are still my very favorite GUY on this board! I still hope you lose the bet, so you have to kiss, smell and rub your gorgeous girl's feet ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wazdaname, I feel so spoiled seeing these pics. [Hump] . I don't spend as much time in the pics section as I use to but you're now in my top 3 posters of who I will check out when I do come here.

AWESOME [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romeee
Loyal Member
Member # 41515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for romeee   Email romeee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This young lady blessed and her boyfriend the luckiest guy! Her soles are flawless!
Posts: 71 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links