Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Kayleigh's Little Soles & Bright Pink Toes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Kayleigh's Little Soles & Bright Pink Toes
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kayleigh and her little size 5.5 feet are back this week. She's sitting on a pier on the bay, enjoying the sun while we enjoy those soft soles and bright pink toes.

Patrick

P.S. Enter my damn contest, will ya? LOL (see banner in signature)

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy.

Kayleigh looks great, as usual. [Thumbs Up]

Oh, and my entry was in on March 23rd. I have to give you a ton of credit, because it was a tough task!

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lemme lick!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That second shot is excellent

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's one of my favorites on your site. [Smile]

And as for the contest, I doubt I have that much knowledge of those ladies' soles to tell them all apart (especially when they're in monochrome).

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
She's one of my favorites on your site. [Smile]

And as for the contest, I doubt I have that much knowledge of those ladies' soles to tell them all apart (especially when they're in monochrome).

Heehee... I went with monochrome in order to take away the ability to say, be able to tell my darker complexion models easily, or if the soles were scrunched, tell the pedicure color. I wanted it to be more about the look of the sole. Can always give them your best guess.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Told Kayleigh about your comments and some I have gotten in PMs/emails and she was glad everyone liked them. In the year and a half that she's been on the site, she's brought it strong with lots of great photos. I always look forward to shooting with her.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those toes are killer [Smile]

I really like that color on her.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trestle101
Major Player
Member # 8506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trestle101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please tell me thos have been on your face????
Posts: 166 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

trestle101,

Well, put it this way. When she first started posing I got to rub her feet for hours on end when all of us friends would hang out and watch movies and such. I playfully once or twice gave them a sniff/nibble, but nothing prolonged. Shortly after she turned 18 and began posing, she started dating her current boyfriend. Since I am his friend too, I only give her a little foot rub every so often. Hey now... he told her she could get her feet rubbed as he'd rather let someone else do it than have to rub them himself. Heehee...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links