Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Dirty Naked Mechanic (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Dirty Naked Mechanic
Callista
Featured Foot Model
Member # 2335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Callista   Author's Homepage   Email Callista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should have seen how dirty my feet were at the end of this set!!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

-

Check out my Site Updates

Posts: 800 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredibly hot Callista! Especially photos 5 & 6. WOW! Something very erotic about the contrast of your beautiful smooth body vs the dirty heavy equipment and garage setting. Phenomenal post!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! Callista is great!!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zepp3lin
Loyal Member
Member # 22223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zepp3lin   Author's Homepage   Email zepp3lin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy Callista!, I want you now! [Love]
Posts: 63 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also wanted to shoot in that kinda setting. Great job as usual

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Callista
Featured Foot Model
Member # 2335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Callista   Author's Homepage   Email Callista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys!!!

A member of mine let me shoot at his work place and it was a blast!

--------------------
 -

-

Check out my Site Updates

Posts: 800 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely gorgeous body! Callista, you are amazing!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you just sit on my face for 10 minutes? lol Thats all I need to have lived a full life. J/K. Awesome set!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man I love this set so much you have the hottest feet around i would love to lick those clean for you if you let me hehe [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definately need to make an appointment. Whether you know how to fix a car or not, you're hired.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
av8r
Loyal Member
Member # 22839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for av8r   Email av8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, c'mon Callista. Give us at least one shot of those dirty soles...pretty please?
Posts: 94 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot_Ben
Loyal Member
Member # 24870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot_Ben   Author's Homepage   Email Barefoot_Ben   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amazing pics amazing feet would love to see more of those sexy dirty soles
Posts: 71 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow. Just stunning. WOnderful pix, Callista.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calli, you have irresistible sex appeal. It does not hurt thta your feet are sexy too! Look forward to seeing ...errr...more of you! LOL! Pardon he pun!
Mmmmmmmmwha!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hardly even noticed the feet. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links