Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Miss Tiffany has her custom sneakers and cute socks worshiped (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  29  30  31   
Author Topic: Miss Tiffany has her custom sneakers and cute socks worshiped
misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for misstiffany19   Author's Homepage   Email misstiffany19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New photo update on http://miss-tiffany.com/

Miss Tiffany just got in from playing outside in her new custom sneakers. She comes into to read a book and have her sneakers and socks cleaned by her slave in the floor.

Xo
Miss Tiffany

-  -

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

Posts: 922 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for misstiffany19   Author's Homepage   Email misstiffany19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New video update on http://miss-tiffany.com/

Miss Tiffany allows her lucky slave to worship her bare feet. Demanding him to suck every toe, he eagerly worships our Mistresses gorgeous feet.

Xo
Miss Tiffany

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

Posts: 922 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

Two sexy Dommes rub their feet in socks and bare foot all over their subs face. Laughing at him and humiliating him for being so sorry.

Xo
Miss Tiffany

-

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

guy01
Board Regular
Member # 38765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guy01   Email guy01   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fucking dinosaur sox rock lol
Posts: 43 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love socks so much!

I used to have dreams as a child that I would have a hole in the floor where I would sniff female feet all day long

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmm miss i whouldnt mind smelling ur feet n licking ur shoes clean all day:D

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

guy01- hahaha yessss , thank you

toesucker- I wish I could have an entire floor with random tiles of foot worshipers

ejc8708-thanks for your post [Wink]

Xo
Miss Tiffany

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha!

Those socks really are awesome - where'd you get them from?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those sneakers. Just wish I knew what they were like right then!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those sneakers! Just wish I knew what they were like right then.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ejc8708 . I love your avatar [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

I got those socks when I went shopping at a store here in vegas called socktopia...lol. easy to spend over 200$ just on socks there...its pretty awesome.

Xo
Miss Tiffany

Miss Tiffany always wins, and this loser needs to remember that if he ever wishes to make this Goddess happy. Miss Tiffany tramples this loser then flogs him

Xo
Miss Tiffany

Miss Tiffany always wins, and this loser needs to remember that if he ever wishes to make this Goddess happy. Miss Tiffany tramples this loser then flogs him

Xo
Miss Tiffany

-

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

Bordellos are a girls best friend, not stupid little foot sluts like you. Miss Tiffany lets stupid slave shine her sexy 6in bordellos, and she laughs at him. She then finds other things he can do to entertain her, like deep throat her entire foot.

Xo
Miss Tiffany

-

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

One slave in stocks , another at our feet. Gorgeous Chloe and Myself are dresses to kill . We are starting off our week with training two of My loyal slave boys in something very important to learn and that is worshiping two Mistresses. Its not an easy task.

Xo
Miss Tiffany

-  -

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

New video update on http://miss-tiffany.com/

Chloe came into Vegas wanting to have fun and I knew exactly what she meant. I kept two of My slaves overnight in My dungeon awaiting My return. I promised them both Id come back with another surprise...Well surprise losers, I brought one of My hot friends to join Me in punishing you , and now you have another pair of heels digging into your back. Im so good to you

Xo
Miss Tiffany

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  29  30  31   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links