Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Feet
LucysLusciousFeet
Board Regular
Member # 42606

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LucysLusciousFeet   Email LucysLusciousFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi
I was sharing pictures of my feet on my own site, lucysfeet.webs.com run by the lovely Mark of worldofprettyfeet.webs.com unfortunately the provider saw fit to take the site down.
I loved sharing my pictures and reading the comments, which used to turn me on massively so I thought i'd repost some of my pictures here If i get lots of nice comments I may take some more!!

there are a couple of vids of me on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE6yM2fOB1g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HLlCeKYlvM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72br4OT2iQk

best wishes

Lucy  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 27 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SubaruSoles420
Board Regular
Member # 41169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SubaruSoles420   Email SubaruSoles420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow your soles are great [Smile] i love the vid of you pouring honey? or whatever it is all over them [Tongue] wish i was there to lick it off.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LucysLusciousFeet
Board Regular
Member # 42606

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LucysLusciousFeet   Email LucysLusciousFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I think I have got the hang of adding pictures now.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 27 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LucysLusciousFeet
Board Regular
Member # 42606

a few more

-

-

-

-

-

solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those soles are certainly worth a good licking. welcome to wu's.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot_Ben
Loyal Member
Member # 24870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot_Ben   Author's Homepage   Email Barefoot_Ben   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'll second that would love to lick them. Welcome aboard
Posts: 71 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics!! Welcome...

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous feet! Welcome to Wu's!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome to wus...im ur newest fan please keep it comin

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbean
Loyal Member
Member # 3172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice feet Lucy where in UK are you from?

Close to Nottingham by any chance? [Wink]

Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LucysLusciousFeet
Board Regular
Member # 42606

Hello

thank you for the nice comments, I can't tell you how much of a turn on it is to read them.

I will try and get some more pics up soon.

luv Lucy x

p.s im afraid im not near to Notts. im down south

blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And we can't tell u how much ur feet turns us on =)

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ike_love
Board Regular
Member # 33736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ike_love   Email ike_love   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmm i would love to suck those pretty toes and cum on them

--------------------
Live in the atl need a sexy foot queen badly

Posts: 44 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links