Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Songkran soles... GF's tired feet and natural toes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Songkran soles... GF's tired feet and natural toes
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're back in Thailand for a short holiday and the Thai new year festivities... We've been doing a lot of walking so once we're back home she's pretty tore up. We've also been visiting with family so she's gone natural without her normal pedi, it's also helping her nails recover a bit.

I love this lady but have never been too turned on by her nails but being a sole man that's not a hot button issue with me. She kind of knows that as well so I was surprised when she didn't object to snapping a few pics of her un-painted toes. Photo shoots have become "foreplay" to some degree which makes her a little more open to the whole thing.

So here a couple for everyone, thanks again for looking [Cheers]

Asiafoot

-

-

-

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pretty nice soles there!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles are amazing every time!!! Is she ticklish?

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys, appreciate the replies [Cheers]

She is a little ticklish, it depends a lot on her mood and how I'm touching her soles. She's a little drama queen at times (not in a bad way) and can be a get a little silly, but once I start working her soles more intensely her ticklishness goes away & she's ready to good pretty quick [Wink]

Thanks again guys!

Asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not bad, but the first shot would have been awsome if she was wearing nail polish on here toes.
Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy shots of very sexy feet!
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop heaven
Board Regular
Member # 18055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop heaven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Natural looking feet. I always enjoy nice Thai feet on all my visits. Can't wait for my next trip to indulge...javascript:void(0)
Posts: 22 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nextgt
Board Regular
Member # 37645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nextgt   Email nextgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simplemente prfectos!!!!
Posts: 17 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links