Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 1st post -g.f's size 7's (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 1st post -g.f's size 7's
terraplaneblues
Board Regular
Member # 37822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terraplaneblues   Author's Homepage   Email terraplaneblues   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello, ive been a lurker awhile, finally decided to share a couple pics.these are my girlfriends size 7's. she 20 and is 5'3'' 115. let us know what you think.thanks.

-
 -

[ April 09, 2014, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: terraplaneblues ]

Posts: 31 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet soles!!!1keep them coming
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a nice view.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
terraplaneblues
Board Regular
Member # 37822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terraplaneblues   Author's Homepage   Email terraplaneblues   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the comments. had to kinda talk her into letting me post some pictures, but i can tell shes starting to like it.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/studio/88902 twitter:@payGemma

Posts: 31 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow. She has some gorgeous soles. Are they as soft as they look? Good lookin gal you have there. Is she ticklish on her feet? Please thank her for allowing us to view her pics. Please keep posting.
Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn that is how u make a first post. those are some sexy wide soles. they look really soft.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow she's a cutie alright, would be amazing if she gets into it, I could see her being one of my favourites [Big Grin]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lefty22
Major Player
Member # 32790

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lefty22   Email lefty22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do they smell? Stinky?
Posts: 207 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look nice soft and clean to me,just what i like.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_FJCruiser   Email The_FJCruiser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet soles dude well done! Welcome to the forums.

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome and thanks for posting- great screen name you have as well

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
terraplaneblues
Board Regular
Member # 37822

thanks for the comments. i should have some more pics up soon. her feet are very clean and very soft.gives fj's all the time. im not into stinky feet so she always takes care of them. ill take her to get a pedicure every couple weeks and she always hooks it up with a fj as soon as shes done, so shes a cool chick..anyways if you have any suggestions let me know.

--------------------

Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some long lookin' 7's! Nice.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice soles and very sweet to take her for a pedi!! Welcome to Wu's and keep the pics coming!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
terraplaneblues
Board Regular
Member # 37822

hope you all don't mind. im bumping these because I put the pictures in the post instead of just posting a link to my photobucket account

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links