Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Jordana's BRIGHT Orange Toes on the Courts

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Jordana's BRIGHT Orange Toes on the Courts
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week Jordana is here to adore again. This time around, she can be found outside on a very rundown, overgrown ball court. The sun was going down too and the lighting added to the whole feel. I think it even made those bright orange toes just a tad bit more vibrant.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can not beleive no one responded here, here feet are telling a story I see. The first pic is telling me, come suck my hot feet, and the second, says shoot your load here. Sexy toes!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look like they should be very tasty.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOVE that pose shot with her AMAZING soles, and that bright orange paint job. She's lovely. [Hump]

Looks like a nice private location, too... might be fun to sneak a nom on those toes... [Mmm]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those nails really do jump out at you.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics Patrick!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
terraplaneblues
Board Regular
Member # 37822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terraplaneblues   Author's Homepage   Email terraplaneblues   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pics. one of my favorite models

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/studio/88902 twitter:@payGemma

Posts: 31 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait... no one has asked to see a photo of something that I didn't post yet? LOL... Guess a toe and pose shot is the magic answer. Glad you all like the photos.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
obi-toe-kanobi
Major Player
Member # 8864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for obi-toe-kanobi   Email obi-toe-kanobi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOOUUDDD!!!

Great Pics...as usual! Thanks

--------------------
peace

Posts: 163 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love this color with her skin tone. [Smile]
Very pretty girl.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow that first shot is a nice shot. i like that angle through the fence. the green plants are a nice touch too.
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by baalfootish:
wow that first shot is a nice shot. i like that angle through the fence. the green plants are a nice touch too.

Thank you. I was worried these photos would look hazy because the sun was going down, but the colors really kicked all around. In some of the shots, it even looks like her toenails are slightly glowing.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links