Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Another "Lost" Set

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another "Lost" Set
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To post or not to post, that is the question.

So I'm looking through some more old files the other day, and guess what I find? This set of pics of Bombshell Mandy that I never got around to posting.

Why didn't I post this set? Well, for starters, it's way overexposed, the color balance is totally out of whack, and it generally looks like crap. Maybe I was distracted by B-Mandy's super high arches, or maybe I was having a bad day, but I basically blew the lighting, and I have to own up to that.

Now, I haven't seen B-Mandy in forever, and I'm not even sure if I'll ever shoot with her again, but I thought I'd share a peek with you guys of a train wreck of a set.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bombshell Mandy?!!!!! [Jerkoff]

Good to see her again, in any exposure.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is one of my favorites!! I hate that you won't be able to shoot her beautiful arches anymore.

thanks for posting.

Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bombshell Mandy was a legend! I truly miss her and her incredible arches...

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff my man and the exposure helps make these photos look good!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your shots are 100% natural and not touched up!?!?! I'm really surprised at that with all the vivid colours - I assumed you tinkered with them a little.

You could easily salvage those with a free editing site like picnik [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Overexposed but maybe underappreciated. Mandy is hot and I would take her pictures any way I could get 'em.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Podder:
Overexposed but maybe underappreciated. Mandy is hot and I would take her pictures any way I could get 'em.

Agreed!
Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links