Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Melissa 18 y/o Hot Blonde size 10.5 feet( New pics added) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Melissa 18 y/o Hot Blonde size 10.5 feet( New pics added)
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is Melissa.She is a Hot 18 year old and has a great body and nice,soft and wrinkly size 10.5 feet.I had a really good time and got alot of material.

Check out her clips at my clipstore.
www.clips4sale.com/39867

Her feet had a very nice scent to them.I could smell them as soon as she took her shoes off lol.

Click on the thumbnails to get the full size pictures.

-  -  -
 -  -

[ May 08, 2011, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefeet357
Board Regular
Member # 35472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefeet357   Author's Homepage   Email barefeet357   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
big guy-amazing barefeet-love them nice and long and am getting one big boner from her in those pants-they accent her calves and feet really well.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, she's a real cutie. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GabeM
Loyal Member
Member # 24885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GabeM   Author's Homepage   Email GabeM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look nice and sweaty [Smile]
Posts: 59 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What kind of shoes was she wearing for this shoot?

And she seems to have a great ass [Smile]

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys

She wore some older leather boots that she said were her favorite to wear.They definitely made her feet sweaty.I could smell her feet as soon as she took them off and I had to maintain my composure lol.

Here are a couple pictures from a clip I did with her wearing them.

-  -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is gorgeous, love the black polish on her fingers and toes, really sexy!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that last pic in the first post completely blew me away. thick thighs, a nice ass, thick legs, and great soles wow she is sexy.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks,

Yea that last picture is from a clip I did with her.She has a very very nice body.Those leggings fit her body perfect.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's pretty. Good find. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks combine

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Here is a sample clip.
http://www.youtube.com/user/mustseemodels?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/8BOjO8LDo1U

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big feet and tall girls rule. Her feet are really nicely proportioned, not just longer and skinny. She is beautiful.

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A hot 18yo with soft sweaty toes and a cute smile. Does it get any better? [Smile]
Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Nope it doesnt footsniffer.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links