Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » wrinkled soles in the park (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: wrinkled soles in the park
scrisantiago
Board Regular
Member # 37808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrisantiago   Email scrisantiago   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfection!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Foottopia
Major Player
Member # 18329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Foottopia   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. Foottopia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footmasterflex:
Thanks everybody. Lately it seems she has some local fans too. Everytime we are in public what i think to be possible foot foot fetish guys and non foot guys have been approaching her with compliments in the craziest places. So what we are doing is working ppl. Everyone is starting to come out of the closet lol

Bro you are so right. There seems to be more and more PPL with Foot Fetishes coming out the closet. Whenever Lynn and I are out in town and she has on a sexy pair of thong wedges you should see how people look down at her feet. Sometime I'll walk behind her just so i can see how many are checking out her plump toes. I loose count lol.Don't just think it's men alot of women have foot fetishes as well. Let's keep posting those great pictures and support your favorite foot model or models. Take care of those feet ladies we love them.

--------------------
Visit Us At:

-

http://www.foottopia.com/
https://thefoottopianetwork.pivotshare.com/

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/1162

Posts: 175 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feet & Heels Photog:
quote:
Originally posted by Footmasterflex:
Thanks everybody. Lately it seems she has some local fans too. Everytime we are in public what i think to be possible foot foot fetish guys and non foot guys have been approaching her with compliments in the craziest places. So what we are doing is working ppl. Everyone is starting to come out of the closet lol

Bro you are so right. There seems to be more and more PPL with Foot Fetishes coming out the closet. Whenever Lynn and I are out in town and she has on a sexy pair of thong wedges you should see how people look down at her feet. Sometime I'll walk behind her just so i can see how many are checking out her plump toes. I loose count lol.Don't just think it's men alot of women have foot fetishes as well. Let's keep posting those great pictures and support your favorite foot model or models. Take care of those feet ladies we love them.
I agree man same thing here. If i hold back or watch a guys eyes or if Sweetsexyfeet wears a hot attention getting color ppl seem to stare more often and some even comment. We were in Manayunk area in philly one night getting dinner and everyone looked at her from her starting at her shoes to her face. One guy whispered to his girlfriend then slowly slips his her foot into his lap and starts taking her shoe of wile also rubbing her feet. we could not believe it

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links