Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Friend's size 11 feet!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Friend's size 11 feet!!
FeetofPhiladelphia317
Board Regular
Member # 42692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeetofPhiladelphia317   Author's Homepage   Email FeetofPhiladelphia317   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a few shots of what they look like. Hopefully i get more. [Big Grin]

-

-

-

-

-

I also have a video clip of her feet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSrbRaUK7eU

Posts: 26 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Verrry footjobable. [Smile]

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would love to see a shot of those soles.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrplastics
Board Regular
Member # 29220

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrplastics   Email mrplastics   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys like these pics? What the hell is wrong with you people? Is there any honest dudes out there, or does anything feet related tickle your fancy? There are good " feet" and " bad feet" and some should not even be shot. Some of ya's have to agree.
Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have a troll...too bad. Bro, you gotta grow up and learn that there are such things as different tastes. Not everyone is the same. For example, I notice a lot of people like long, boney feet and I don't. I prefer thicker, pudgier ones. We all like different things, and that's completely normal. If you have nothing nice to post, don't post. Thanks.

As for the pics, I like em. [Mmm]

Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just because he doesn't like them doesn't make him a troll, Feeties.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why would u question what other people like? why would u even care in the first place if u don't like the feet move on. there are hundreds of other threads and u may find something u like. what u like i may not like but i won't be an asshole and call u out for liking what u like.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] , but would like to see the soles.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FeetofPhiladelphia317
Board Regular
Member # 42692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeetofPhiladelphia317   Author's Homepage   Email FeetofPhiladelphia317   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Listen, perfection is rare but all I know is if I found these in my bed theyed get fuckin glazed.

Yeah i know i feel the same man lol mmmmm! [Hump]
Posts: 26 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FeetofPhiladelphia317
Board Regular
Member # 42692

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
[Mmm] , but would like to see the soles.

yeah me too. i'll try to get some.
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like feeties said,"there are such things as different tastes." I like short toes, very wrinkled soles, wide feet and high arches with muscular calves.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FeetofPhiladelphia317
Board Regular
Member # 42692

quote:
Originally posted by Fwrinkledsoles:
Like feeties said,"there are such things as different tastes." I like short toes, very wrinkled soles, wide feet and high arches with muscular calves.

Everyone has a different opinion on things. No problem.
FeetofPhiladelphia317
Board Regular
Member # 42692

quote:
Originally posted by Feeties:
We have a troll...too bad. Bro, you gotta grow up and learn that there are such things as different tastes. Not everyone is the same. For example, I notice a lot of people like long, boney feet and I don't. I prefer thicker, pudgier ones. We all like different things, and that's completely normal. If you have nothing nice to post, don't post. Thanks.

As for the pics, I like em. [Mmm]

Thank you my friend [Wink]
Clubkong
Major Player
Member # 20604

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clubkong   Author's Homepage   Email Clubkong   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are amazingly tasty looking ! Plump and meaty, so yuumy [Smile]

--------------------
https://fetlife.com/users/1817414

Posts: 101 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links