Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Candids at a Baseball Game (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Candids at a Baseball Game
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We’re at the Rays game Friday night when my wife who was sitting to the right of me nudges my shoulder and says “there’s a nice candid opportunity for ya there”…
Pointing to this girl sitting on the other side of the aisle from us...
I grabbed the camera and was able to snap a few before some dude sat down totally blocking my POV..
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe prints baby! Yes! [Drool]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very very nice.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footluvinboi
Elite Trooper
Member # 42393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footluvinboi   Email Footluvinboi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOVE dat stuff!!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Where dem sexy toez at?

Posts: 348 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to give props to your wife for pointing out another women feet
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hollabac85:

Yah, she's down... we've been together way to long to be playing that don't catch me looking at another girl's feet game.... LOL

What's funny is... whenever I try to take candids,, dude I get nervous as shit...
Most of the time I chicken out..
Well, on these she was sitting there egging me on..
Like "cmon, noone will notice,, go ahead."
She even used her body as a shield for me...

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G Man
Board Regular
Member # 42643

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G Man   Author's Homepage   Email G Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that's sweet!

Very nice feet!!!!

Posts: 38 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a very lucky man to have a lady like that in your life and by the way love the pictures
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a shame such nice feet are not in a heel of some sort.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cgtickler
Board Regular
Member # 42458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cgtickler   Email cgtickler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man.. what a cool wife you have there.

--------------------
cgtickler

Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hollabac85:

man is that ever true! Wish my wife had the self confidence to do that. Amazing photos especially the closeup. Great legs and feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the last pic.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife also has good taste; that girl's feet are really sexy. Especially fond of the last 2 photos.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fan-fucking-tastic!
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff...Love candid shots.
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links