Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » is that lexi's vagina lip?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: is that lexi's vagina lip?
kb24son
Loyal Member
Member # 31852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kb24son     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
close up on her crotch i think i see one of her flaps..... and if some how lexi sees this sorry [Cry]

-

[ May 04, 2011, 03:51 PM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

Posts: 50 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sure is.!! Damn that looks so good...

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kb24son
Loyal Member
Member # 31852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kb24son     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn i dont know what looks hotter her feet or her.....
Posts: 50 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kb24son
Loyal Member
Member # 31852

seriously is no one else in awe of the sight like i am???!!!
panthers10
Board Regular
Member # 31097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for panthers10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
check this out
http://www.empflix.com/videos/Lexi-Laptiana-Fucked-70741.html

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Call me crazy, but as much as I love seeing this 'lip slip', i still say her feet get all my attention. For so many years, her feet have been the standard that I base my foot fetish
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure what Lexi Lapetina has to do with Sexy Lexi.

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lexi's, has a pair of sexy wrinkled soles on earth!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by panthers10:
check this out

different "lexi"
Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by panthers10:
check this out

Not the same Lexi.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, didn't know Sexy Lexi had a "phat one".

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blest2death
Loyal Member
Member # 37094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blest2death     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes!! Finally lol.. Lexi has the best soles ever.. As far as arches and wrinkles go. She makes all the other girls look like they don't know what they are doing lol. I must say, i have always wanted to see her hoo-hah! [Smile]
Posts: 57 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blest2death
Loyal Member
Member # 37094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blest2death     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes!! Finally lol.. Lexi has the best soles ever.. As far as arches and wrinkles go. She makes all the other girls look like they don't know what they are doing lol. I must say, i have always wanted to see her hoo-hah! [Smile]
Posts: 57 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links