Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Back In The Game

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Back In The Game
sp690
Loyal Member
Member # 37360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sp690   Email sp690   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hiya folks. Old time member here. New name, but if you can put two and two together by looking at THIS name....you can probably figure it out. Wasnt able to save my marriage after several attempts and a TON of effort sooooooo....after a long hiatus, without any females and absolutely no focus on my fetish, I have decided to get back into the game. Found a few willing participants. One of which is very excited about having pictures of her feet taken. She has never heard of this before so it is very intriguing to her. The newbies usually make the best models. That has been my experience anyway [Smile] Let me know what ya think. Big feet...which I LOVE. These are from her Crackberry so not the best quality right now.
 -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sp690
Loyal Member
Member # 37360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sp690   Email sp690   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sp690
Loyal Member
Member # 37360

couple of thumbnails didnt turn out. Tried a different host than I used back in the old days. Guess I'll go back to that one next time.
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back indeed. Your model here has lovely arches, and her feet look good in flips too. It's good to have you back, and look forward to your next contribution.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sp690
Loyal Member
Member # 37360

Thanks my friend. Return PM sent [Smile]
Youve always been kind to me and my contributions.
Scott

sp690
Loyal Member
Member # 37360

[Smile]
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to have you back! Like 2swift mentioned, I too look forward to your future material!
Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really nice soles and arches, she looks to be a keeper.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What size are her feet? And how wide are they and the width of her heel.
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has yummy looking feet....MMMMMMMM:)
Love her delicious toes!!!!!!
More toes pics, please.

Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What size is she?
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links