Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wife's sexy HEELS and SOLES (rough/cracked) Updated 7/10)!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wife's sexy HEELS and SOLES (rough/cracked) Updated 7/10)!!!
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fishing to see if there is interest in this set of pics I took of my wife.....

Here's how these pics came about.... Wife wants to paints a room one Saturday, which I had ZERO interest in doing. Then she says that she'll do it while staying barefoot. Hmmm... let me see.... kneeling, standing on a ladder .... OK sounds like a plan!!! She even took a rest break, sat down on the floor, leaned against the wall and curled her toes for me... right in front of my face... while I laid on the floor and snapped pics.

It was a great day. Took about 200 pics.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sexy_Latina_Feet/

-  -  -
 -  -  -

[ July 10, 2011, 02:35 PM: Message edited by: footlovinman_2000 ]

Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome set-up. How cool is it that she got you to do something you had no interest in doing, and then rewarded you for it?

Lucky. [Big Grin]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
Awesome set-up. How cool is it that she got you to do something you had no interest in doing, and then rewarded you for it?

Lucky. [Big Grin]

I was great.... I do not like painting, but love taking pictures of beautiful feet.
Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool pics!!

I must admit that I really don't mind a little lightly cracked heels, rough skin but not too much.
Your wife's feet look yummy!! [Mmm]

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I excpected much worse when I saw the title, but those are 100% workable, great set.
As a side note, I would rather be painting than digging post holes for my new deck, nothing but rocks here!

Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, count me in with the not minding a little wear & tear bunch... I love natural day-to-day feet as well.

Great pics of some sexy feet! [Cheers]

Asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

OK, here we go... got lots more as long as there is interest... ENJOY!!!

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

Otto Del Pato
Board Regular
Member # 32129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Otto Del Pato   Email Otto Del Pato   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are amazing. Can't stop looking.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Thanks!!! More...

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheers Footlovinman!

I'm lovin the sexy soles!!! (lucky guy!!)

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you so lucky man

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a lot of interest. Holy cow holy cow holy cow!!! This is one of my favorite posts of all time...I'm loving every single picture in here.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would not have gotten too far with the painting- would have been too distracted by those beautiful bare feet! What an incentive!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles and feet overall or lovely and quite sexy. I really like the poses too. I love it when my own wife has to bend and stoop in these poses while working around our home. I always make a point to stop, admire and compliment her when she does. Very sexy!

And I do not mind see a little dry skin from the day to day activities of an active woman. It happens, and for me is very lovely.

When my wife arrives home from work, I love peeling off her work heels/slides for her, and admiring her sexy feet from being in her heels all day. It usually includes a bit of dry skin, or slight duskiness, but all part of her being a real woman...such as 2000's wife is here.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Really appreciate the comments!!! Will add some more soon.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links