Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Kelsey Highlights (New Pics 5/16) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Kelsey Highlights (New Pics 5/16)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sitting here waiting for Kelsey to get home from work and finish getting ready. We're headed out for the weekend to visit an amusement park neither of us has been to before. Sadly though, the internet said that the weekend has a good chance of showers. Ugh...

Anyhow, we're going to attempt some shots in the park, like I did with Charlee, Mindee, Jamie, and Kayleigh. We might also try to get in some other sets over the weekend - again, depending on the weather.

Well, I figured while I'm sitting here waiting, why not do one of the Soles of Silk highlight posts, since I haven't done one in forever. Featured below is none other than Kelsey and her small, SUPER DOOPER SOFT feet.

Patrick

-

-

-

(The pop below was chocolate for a reason - I love interracial and she was seeing a black guy at the time)

-

-

-

-

-

[ May 16, 2011, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

(This one was shot the day she turned 18)

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks adorable with braces xD

her soles look soooo soft!

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By far, "White Women Wrinkled Soles are the Sexiest of the all."

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Fwrinkledsoles:
By far, "White Women Wrinkled Soles are the Sexiest of the all."

Let's not go there with this which race is better stuff again. Women of every race have great feet AND horrible feet.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll drink to that, and to Kelsey.

I'm glad she came back; I think her best work is still ahead of her.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solestonose
Elite Trooper
Member # 2827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solestonose   Author's Homepage   Email solestonose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The dirty soles drained me..! [Drool]
Thanks Patrick!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solestonose/

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/solestonose

Posts: 255 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cute girl and arrangement of pics!! Have a good weekend with the two of you!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Well, we took our trip and even though they were calling for an 80 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms ALL day on Saturday, it didn't happen until after 9 p.m. We had a great day of roller coaster riding and managed to get some photos in too. Doing the shots at the park always is a little bit tricky as there are SO many people walking around. We managed to pull a few good shots out in the open, but later in the day we found a picnic pavillion off to the back by the park's newest roller coaster. It was a ghost town back there, so we had at it. Here's a sample shot for all of you Kelsey fans.

Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

airfort86
Board Regular
Member # 42863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airfort86   Email airfort86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
None of these feet were really to great. The girls are fat, feet too broad, and too wrinkly soles.
Posts: 31 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by airfort86:
None of these feet were really to great. The girls are fat, feet too broad, and too wrinkly soles.

Feel free to not post, or even better, just go to some other forum as I am sure you will wear thin on people here.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The new sample has to be one of the best sole shots I've seen of Kelsey.

And to airfort, ignorance is no excuse for being a moron. Her soles are too wrinkly? What?!

Although, now that the shoe is on the other foot, I can't help but chuckle a little.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Thanks Combine. When I snapped the shots of her soles above (she was in the pose actually), I thought it might be neat to do her feet only with the coaster in the background, but blurred. I liked the result. Glad to see someone else did.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is such a gem. What size feet? I'm guessing a 6. I'm with some of the other guys, her soles are so wonderfully meaty.

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am absolutely in love with Kelsey's feet!!!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links