Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Mo of CO ED Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mo of CO ED Feet
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy cow.... Don't know if you've see her or not... but these feet really do it for me! Amazing!

-

[ May 15, 2011, 04:46 PM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's going to be on Feet Fair soon, as well! I'm stoked.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
She's going to be on Feet Fair soon, as well! I'm stoked.

Really! Man! Ok.... This is good news! She's got the goods!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw her, but wasn't really impressed. Then again, I'm not into mature women. :/

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
I saw her, but wasn't really impressed. Then again, I'm not into mature women. :/

Yes...but then again... we all "mature"... And.. would she be considered "mature"? I give credit to COED feet for finding her!

To me, there's nothing more sexy than a mature woman with really good-looking feet. Mo may not be 19 anymore... but sign me up! I know we all have our tastes in women... But her feet (to me) are very well put together! [Mmm]

coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks,

Normally I do stick to girls between 18 and 25 but Mo is an exception. She has the sexuality of the college age girls, and the body.

She's supposed to be back next sat and sun to do some shoots. Unless the world ends sat? If it does, hopefully it ends as she is giving me an fj... LOL

[ May 14, 2011, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: coedfeet ]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

This one's the most impressive shot I've seen of her, to date. I could go either way on most "mature" women, but this shot made me a fan of hers.

I hope I don't sound like a kiss-ass. [Laugh] I just really like that picture.

[ May 15, 2011, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
Thanks,

Normally I do stick to girls between 18 and 25 but Mo is an exception. She has the sexuality of the college age girls, and the body.

She's supposed to be back next sat and sun to do some shoots. Unless the world ends sat? If it does, hopefully it ends as she is giving me an fj... LOL

Holy *%^*&^%!!! You are one Lucky SOB! Ok... you gotta report back on that one! I agree with you.. There's something about her. Please inform her that she indeed has fans! Thanks!
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Hunter.. Indeed! That pic is a great shot!!
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Sorry... but this one sends me over the edge too!!

-

-

Somebody stop me!!! Damn she's fine!

[ May 15, 2011, 04:49 PM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent. I am a fan of few feet...this is one pair that is an exception.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

^^^ Yup! Did we just become best friends?! ^^^

Yeah... we may have the close to the same taste... Rarely have I seen feet here that make me want to post...

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mo is experienced in many genres including foot fetish. Wish she would take a trip to Germany...wishful thinking I know. [Wink]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
[QB]Mo is an exception.

Indeed she is.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's sooooo hawt.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links