Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » [4-17] SLT on the Mississippi river front (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: [4-17] SLT on the Mississippi river front
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I took this in the fall, but I decided it was time to share it with you guys. [Wink]
Oh btw I started a twitter page and a facebook fan page [Smile] the links are in my signature [Smile]

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow, your feet are perfection! Looking gorgeous too!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like your sexy soles :droll:
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Killer toe spread. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the pics and the green color is awesome!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skittlzrapper
Elite Trooper
Member # 9922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skittlzrapper   Email Skittlzrapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff SLT!
Posts: 286 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh ya love the pictures so much those soles turned me on big time thank you [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i bet those soles were super soft after being in those shoes [Mmm]

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look at those piggies S--P--R--E--A--D!!!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nicely done SLT! Soles look ultra soft and dig the color!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
airfort86
Board Regular
Member # 42863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airfort86   Email airfort86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Normally don't like BBW at all, but she has lovely soles I must say.
Posts: 31 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:
I took this in the fall, but I decided it was time to share it with you guys. [Wink]
Oh btw I started a twitter page and a facebook fan page [Smile] the links are in my signature [Smile]

-
 -
 -
 -

This looks like a great place for my face!!! Great shot babe.

-

Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice outdoor pics and lovely green polish. Her soles and toes look lovely.
I also like the fact that she wears two different socks [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I messsed up that quote!

Pic 4 looks like a great place for my face!!

Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soxsnake
Elite Trooper
Member # 39164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soxsnake   Author's Homepage   Email Soxsnake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
another great set Brit,love the socks,the fantastic toe spread and those gorgeous soles [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.smellysocksfetish.com

Posts: 278 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links