Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » sleeping feet(NEW PICS5/19)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sleeping feet(NEW PICS5/19)
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just love taking pics of the wife's feet when she is sleeping they look so sexy while she quitely snoozes. So here is some of my collection of her sexy sleeping feet. Hope you like them:

-  -  -  -  -  -
 -

[ May 19, 2011, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: cpf11112 ]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
airfort86
Board Regular
Member # 42863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airfort86   Email airfort86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
too dry, the shininess isn't good. apart from that, really nice shape to the feet.
Posts: 31 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Who is that in the background? LOL!!!!:

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

s8r
Loyal Member
Member # 2016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for s8r   Email s8r       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by airfort86:
too dry, the shininess isn't good. apart from that, really nice shape to the feet.

Quite disagree!!

That shininess is a rare texture that implies the delicious scent and conveys uncommon tenderness, soft slippery warmness, and the light tang of mild vinegar !!
I get hard just thinking about those pretty feet of hers

Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Always a critic in the bunch. Lets see what he has to contribute before critisizing.
cpf11112
unregistered

Always a critic in the house. Lets see what you have to contribute first before judging airfort86
Blest2death
Loyal Member
Member # 37094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blest2death     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone has there thing they like.. Im sure if those feet were right next to him he wouldn't be talkin shit lol
Posts: 57 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like the shiny look too
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Have many of these shots, hope they are not too shiny for you LOL:

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

KC
Loyal Member
Member # 8404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC   Email KC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks big fella... i'd never leave the house if had those sexy things nearby... nice post..
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

I'd like to add a different kind of shine to them [Big Grin] Great pics again bud!
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great post! These compliment the yoga shots a few months back.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links