Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Dirtiest feet in the west

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dirtiest feet in the west
GoddessBrianna
Major Player
Member # 39224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GoddessBrianna   Author's Homepage   Email GoddessBrianna   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had been helping Goddess Jodi West with her flower garden and as we finished up our day, we realized how filthy, dirty our feet had gotten. I came prepared. "You" are my slave and we demand you crawl over and use your tongue to clean the soil from the soles of our feet and between our toes.

-  -
 -  -
 -  -

--------------------
Goddess Brianna
http://www.GoddessFootDomination.com

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/38347

www.GoddessBriannaLive.com
www.FootDominationChat.com

Posts: 137 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brianna, wash your feet real good, put some lotion on and then wear your tennis shoes all day without socks.

...and let me smell them. 5 sniffs for each foot and I'll be done!
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^ Agree with the above, except forget the lotion.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not really a fan of the whole 'dirty feet' thing but I AM a fan of Brianna and this new lady Jodi West!! Need to see her in a dominant footjob type of scene that would be perfect! [Thumbs Up]

edit:
even thought about filling out your app. Brianna. Still might. [Wink]

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot_Ben
Loyal Member
Member # 24870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot_Ben   Author's Homepage   Email Barefoot_Ben   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amazing pictures, I love the dirty feet thing!
Posts: 71 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too cute.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links