Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Jenny's juicy toes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jenny's juicy toes
FeetofPhiladelphia317
Board Regular
Member # 42692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeetofPhiladelphia317   Author's Homepage   Email FeetofPhiladelphia317   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All i gotta say is "Wow.."

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ May 19, 2011, 11:27 AM: Message edited by: FeetofPhiladelphia317 ]

Posts: 26 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not bad.

Got any sole shots?

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No.

It's nice that you think that; I'm sure the rest of us will be grateful that you've deigned to share your opinion.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by airfort86:
do you guys honestly prefer fat feet? No offense, but I think its foul :/

I don't think you can really put no offense with that comment.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_FJCruiser   Email The_FJCruiser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wazdaname:
quote:

I don't think you can really put no offense with that comment.
Agreed. I think they're nice.

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Foottopia
Major Player
Member # 18329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Foottopia   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. Foottopia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I think they look great. I think plump feet can be just as sexy and boney feet. I've see women with plump feet or what you might call fat feet have high arches, wrinkle soles and beautiful toes. If you are a true foot fan you would study and appreciate the feet of women in all shapes, sizes and colors; No offense. [Cool]

--------------------
Visit Us At:

-

http://www.foottopia.com/
https://thefoottopianetwork.pivotshare.com/

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/1162

Posts: 175 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FeetofPhiladelphia317
Board Regular
Member # 42692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeetofPhiladelphia317   Author's Homepage   Email FeetofPhiladelphia317   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Well everyone has their own opinion but that doesnt mean it has to be expressed. =/
Posts: 26 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JPLA
Major Player
Member # 41985

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JPLA   Author's Homepage   Email JPLA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not into fat feet but I can understand guys that are and wont knock it. If a girl is willing to indulge this guy and he is willing to share, I give them both props.
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FeetofPhiladelphia317
Board Regular
Member # 42692

quote:
Originally posted by JPLA:
I'm not into fat feet but I can understand guys that are and wont knock it. If a girl is willing to indulge this guy and he is willing to share, I give them both props.

Thanks bro! Now thats how people should respond, with human decency.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links