Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The redhead was at the computer and I had to share the view....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The redhead was at the computer and I had to share the view....
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only had my phone available, but there are so many times when she is doing something mundane, and I find myself totally blown away.
So here she is surfing the web and me snapping off some shots semi-candid style of her feet, with her blue french tips...

Enjoy!

-  -  -  -
 -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something i always love snapping pics of..the natural foot positions!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrSoleLvr:
Something i always love snapping pics of..the natural foot positions!

There are few forced poses that can compete...I totally agree.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome candids! Beautiful feet in a hot natural pose.
BTW- though you have shots from several directions I don't see any footwear around?

[ May 23, 2011, 03:12 PM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember working in offices years ago and several women feet in those offices could have got me into trouble. I remember one woman at my workplace years ago who worked in the accounting deptment drove me crazy.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to work in an office and my ex manager used to plant her beautiful feet right on her desk for all to see. She was this cute and sexy Milf, blonde, incredible feet with high arches. Toes that would make many men stand attention. Those were the days. Yvonne, if your out there, you have some sexy feet.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who doesn't love red heads, they have some of the purest snowhite skin and their feet look so soft you just want to bury your face into them.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree! I luv that milky skin, smooth soles! Wish we could get more pics of pale redhead feet!
Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is one of those things my friends do that i cant help but look at. i always like to see this at work or just random ppl doing this
Seriously one of my favorite views

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Where was that at? They look very sexy for sure...
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Thanks for the kind words!
The reason the shoes are missing is cos this was taken at the home computer as opposed to work...my standalone camera had a dead battery at the time...gotta hate that.
But anyway...she was just surfing the interwebs at the time...

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just wanna say.. few folks can skillfully stage this. but in candid format... oh my sweet!!!!!!!!!

i love it. when i see this in hose format.. it drives me even further up the creek with pleasure!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunt23
Loyal Member
Member # 37966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunt23   Email scrunt23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think anybody really gets this. First of all, great pics. She has awesome arches and toes! Am I wrong to assume that she started posing once you whipped out the camera phone? Hot...
Posts: 69 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

quote:
Originally posted by scrunt23:
I don't think anybody really gets this. First of all, great pics. She has awesome arches and toes! Am I wrong to assume that she started posing once you whipped out the camera phone? Hot...

No posing at all...she was just going on facebook as I recall. The woman sends so many jolts thru with those feet...and she hardly has to even try.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links