Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » A couple voyeur pics (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: A couple voyeur pics
frenchpedilover
Board Regular
Member # 42908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frenchpedilover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, I absolutely love her with the French pedicure. And I totally understand what you're saying from the classy standpoint. It really does.

To answer your questions, she's 21 and she does dress pretty classy. What I've noticed is that she has quite a few different pairs of shoes, different than just the standard pair of flip flops.

I still have to say that my favorite pair are the ones from the very first pic. Doesn't hide her gorgeous toes at all and shows how incredible her arch is. It's a win-win for everyone!

Do you happen to have a favorite from the pics?

Posts: 35 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamesAnderson2336
Loyal Member
Member # 22701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesAnderson2336     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the second picture on your first post. Love the sandal she's wearing and that photo really shows off the perfection of her toes. Being a tall guy, I'm an absolute sucker for tall girls, is she pretty tall? Judging from the length of her feet, seems like she would be. What an awesome friend to have, man. I date here and there, but I honestly love having hot girl friend's to hang out with. Don't have to deal with their bitchy streaks and still get to sneak in my foot grabs or looks, lol. [Smile]
Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchpedilover
Board Regular
Member # 42908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frenchpedilover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah she is fairly tall, that's a good observation.

And I totally agree with you on having hot girl friends to hang out with. I can't wait until the next time I see this girl because I know I'll be determined to get some more pics. All this talking about her feet makes me wants more pictures.

And since most people seem to be in agreement about how great her toes are, how about everyone rates them on a scale of 1 to 10?

Posts: 35 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamesAnderson2336
Loyal Member
Member # 22701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesAnderson2336     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, you got an easy 10 from me. Really, it's no BS - her feet are just perfect. I'm so excited you took these photos, they're incredible. I guess I just find 'em so exciting because I can relate to you and this girl some, I'm sure she's cute as a button! I bet her feet are SO soft, from all the pedi's she seems to get. She's just "wow" in every sense.
Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchpedilover
Board Regular
Member # 42908

No problem it was my pleasure taking them! I'm glad I get to share them with others now! And she certainly is "wow" in every sense.
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That first pic blew me away- but they're all great. Stunningly gorgeous feet and toe- loop sandals, once of my favorite types of Sandals. Her beautiful feet look immaculate in the French pedi. My favorite part is her toes- hot!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchpedilover
Board Regular
Member # 42908

Yeah the first pic is my favorite as well. Definitely have gotten off to that far too many times to count! If she only knew how many people are in love with her feet right now!
JamesAnderson2336
Loyal Member
Member # 22701

Not sure what her personality is like, but I have a feeling she'd be like "WTF?!" to all of this, but probably love it eventually. I'm with "feetluvr" - besides her hot feet, her shoe selection is super sexy, as well. Is she in college? If she were in one of my classes, I feel like I would drool all over my desk, lol.
abv.avg.joe.
Loyal Member
Member # 40655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abv.avg.joe.   Email abv.avg.joe.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the thongs.

Answer to question: E- all of it and the sweet smelling thongs too!

--------------------
I like cute girls who wear thong sandals all the time!

Posts: 72 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE her sexy feet. The slope of her foot, elegant long sexy toes, absolutely beautiful! Could you describe how she looks, hair color, eye color, body, and what she is into? I would love to see more of her feet, toes, soles! THANKS!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchpedilover
Board Regular
Member # 42908

Yeah I have a feeling she would be saying "WTF" to all of this too. haha

But she's fairly tall and skinny with brunette hair. She's very pretty. And quite nice I might add.

JamesAnderson2336
Loyal Member
Member # 22701

Frenchped, I got a movie date with a good girl friend of my mine tomorrow night and I'm gonna try my damn best to get a few shots of her awesome feet. It's the least I can do. Your friend is literally my dream girl, seems like!
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She definitely has nice looking feet. My favourite part at the moment is her toes, they look long and suckable!
I bet her soles look awesome and as I'm sole crazy I bet they'll be my favourite once I see them!
Thanks for posting.

FFM [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamesAnderson2336
Loyal Member
Member # 22701

If I saw her soles scrunch up, I'm pretty sure an ambulance would have to be called for me.
frenchpedilover
Board Regular
Member # 42908

That's awesome, James! Hope the date goes well! I'm sure you'll have plenty of opportunities to see her feet as well!
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links