Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Nikki's Slender Feet by the Pond (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Nikki's Slender Feet by the Pond
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nikki is back. This set was done a few months ago when we managed to have some open time to shoot. I really has been quite a bit since she's been in front of the camera.

Sadly, our last few scheduled shoots over the past few weeks have been killed due to rain. Luckily for me though, on Sunday I told her that we should only postpone our shoot, not the foot massage I have been wanting to give her for months now. She told me, "Ok, come over." So for two hours I got to rub these slender little feet. She sure was impressed.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice.

What size?

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice sole pics there Patrick!! Where is my foot rub? lol [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some delicious soles. Well done!
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her smile are so cute really [Kiss] for her and thanks for you [Big Grin]
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soooo good to see Nikki back Patrick! Lucky SOB getting to rub those feet!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't she the one who said she didn't like her feet? Or thought they were "average"? Really?

They're awesome!

Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wowsers I would be on her feet in a second...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful curvy, wrinkly feet!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That second picture is sooooo [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa! Those are some sweet soles on Nikki, they give me a special feeling.

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My god those have tremendous amounts of FJ potential! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ddash1985 - She is a size 7, but her feet felt so much smaller in my hands on Sunday for the two hours they got rubbed.

Barbie - Thanks babe. And I'd rub your feet in a heart beat. And I bet they'd be super soft from all that natural moisturizer you use on them too.

MrSoleLvr - I've given too many foot rubs to count or remember in my life, but that one just felt special. Nothing sexual, just really got a chance to adore her feet for the first time and loved it.

footluvrguy - She indeed is, or should I say "was." I don't pretend that she's some kind of foot girl now, but I will say she thinks more highly of her feet and really looks forward to posing them. At first she was really shy and didn't think much of them. Her sister also knocked her for doing it, telling her that her feet weren't cute enough either.

The rest of you and those above - I forwarded her all of your comments. I really like letting her know how much I appreciate her posing and that her feet are quite cute. Thanks for helping me out with that. I am sure the fruits of it will be more foot rubs in the future. [Smile] But no, I'm not sharing them with anyone else. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mild Feet
Major Player
Member # 7358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mild Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Mild Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi Patrick, beautiful model how old she is? very beautiful photos! which camera do you use?

kiss.
thy [Smile]

--------------------
Visit my Site [Smile]
 -

UsaFeetLinks - http://www.usafeetlinks.com

Posts: 211 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Her sister also knocked her for doing it, telling her that her feet weren't cute enough either.
Now there's an opportunity for a sister-sister shoot - we can decide for ourselves which one has cuter feet. [Big Grin]

And I forgot to say, Nikki has the same hot-babysitter vibe as Mindee [Cool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links