Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » First time pictures of my feet! (new pics pg 2) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: First time pictures of my feet! (new pics pg 2)
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Killer French pedicure!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great addition you are to our little world! Thank you so much for posting, and i know we all look forward to seeing more of thes incredibly creamy feet of yours!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron   Author's Homepage   Email Saffron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the warm welcome to your "little world". Each day that goes by I'm appreciating this fetish more and more and glad to be part of the community!

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Saffron:
Thank you for the warm welcome to your "little world". Each day that goes by I'm appreciating this fetish more and more and glad to be part of the community!

With an attitude like that, you will be extremely popular around here.....even moreso than if you just posted pics or your gorgeous feet. Im sure i speak for everyone when i say we are lucky to have you....and i speak for myself to say, i am especially glad to see that creamy skin and those shapley toes here on the forum. For such a cold place Canada provides some woderful sights when it comes to feet!

p.s. Great sig....can you hypnotize others into thinking such thoughts?!?! Ok....rhetorical...but oh what a dream that would be! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Davies Jr
Board Regular
Member # 43003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Davies Jr   Email Davies Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can you make it a second and third time as well
real nice feet you have...

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful feet! [Big Grin] Please share more soles!! Thank you! [Hop]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_FJCruiser   Email The_FJCruiser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love you're long toes! Very beautiful!!

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im in love.

great soles, great toes, cute to boot.

btw the dandy lions really give a nice contrast in this photoset

Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footluvinboi
Elite Trooper
Member # 42393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footluvinboi   Email Footluvinboi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy 7 1/2's gurl! Gonna b a gr8 addition to Canadian Foot Babes!

--------------------
Where dem sexy toez at?

Posts: 348 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fantastic soles and toes [Mmm]

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron   Author's Homepage   Email Saffron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks again everyone, making a girl feel good over here! What colour would you like to see my toes? Darks make my skin look pasty, pale white (unless you like that of course!) and I usually thrive in corals, pinks and reds. What about nail art???

Thanks everyone !

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] Very sexy soles [Drool] turns me on [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] plz post some more [Kiss]
quote:
 -

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links