Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » KT's amazing long 9.5 slender soles and toes! [Update June 25th] (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: KT's amazing long 9.5 slender soles and toes! [Update June 25th]
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a cutie!
I like that slightly dirty look to her soles, and her toes...Oh gosh!! So slender looking!! [Mmm]

Excellent post!

FFM [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike_from_ABFM
Elite Trooper
Member # 31756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike_from_ABFM   Author's Homepage   Email Mike_from_ABFM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice one [Smile] but the one with black/red toenail polish is my favourite girl...

--------------------
Footfull regards,

Mike
 -
http://www.amateurbarefeetmodels.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/17932

Follow us on:
Twitter: mike_abfm
Instagram: mikeabfm

Posts: 266 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW [Drool]
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, thanks for the awesome comments! You guys are all great! Here's some more of this beauty taken yesterday. She is killing me with her smile and laughter. Enjoy!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Breathtaking. [Cheers]

Thanks for updating!

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't last more then 3 pumps with those feet [Big Grin] Hope to see more of her soon [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MOTHERFUCKER! yes i had to. her feet are sooooooo sexy. wow! slender, long toes, soft soles oh my god i'm in love.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has some pretty peds.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great arches FTW!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like big feet with long toes and this is no exception. [Smile]
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow i whanna smell those n put them in my face all day n night:D

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links